• Announcements

• Mathijs Kok

Use the right forum section please   08/10/17

Please check what forum section you post your message in. If you can't find the message you posted check if we moved it for you.
ESzczesniak

Unable to start APU

I'm having troubles getting very far with the tutorial flight.  I set the aircraft to cold and dark and turned the master battery on after completing the preflight checks as per the tutorial.  Unfortunately, as early as point A in the APU start sequence, I can't get any further.  I press the APU PWR/FUEL switch and nothing happens.  It doesn't light up, it doesn't do anything.  I can't move on because the APU isn't powered on.  Any thoughts on what stupid thing I may be missing?  I'm not thinking this is a bug, I'm thinking it's some setting issue. 

the power/fuel switch just opens the flap at the back of the aircraft, when it's open you can press the from your perspective right button wich is the main apu switch, the apu will then start

note that the power/fuel has no light, but the master apu switch has

Well, the problem is with me, that when you press the left button, EGT indicator shows temperature increase which continues when you press the right button. When I push the left button the APU door opens but nothing happens with the temperature. Pressing the right button causes absolutely nothing

There is an issue with the APU START/STOP button (the right one) that's caused by a problem with the model file exporter in the SDK. It happens on my PC and some other customers also reported it. I have to use the right mouse button to click this button (It's correctly set to left and right in the model animation code). Give this a try please.