BrianT    2

So......:rolleyes: The fuel policy can be selected in the Fuel planning stage but didn't this used to be defaulted to something other than "none"? if It can be defaulted how do I do it. I'm sure on an early version the default was ICAO or similar.

BrianT    2

Ignore my post above this.... I couldn't see the wood for the trees. it's in the planning/units section of the config. :focus_s:

srcooke    184
2 minutes ago, Steinar Grindstein said:

With 1.28 i am not able at all to add new aircraft to my database. When i selcet new aircraft and add new aircraft noting happend. The same problem are not fix in this hot fix.

Try applying the vcredist update posted HERE

DomiKamu    5
On 28/07/2017 at 8:41 PM, Skyrock said:

So let me get this straight: you get a wrong calculation because YOU are clearly not capable of using PFPX properly, but instead of asking for help in a decent attitude, you start trash talking about 1.28.9c being the worst version of PFPX ever and that there are is a ton of bugs in it? Are you serious about that? This was CLEARLY your fault because you messed it up yourself.

Second:

So, Fokkers and ATRs are funny aircrafts? Would you tell that real life pilots, too? You do know how old TOPCAT is and that it was released in a time where many of us were still using FS9 where these aircrafts were pretty popular add ons? Besides, all the Boeing aircraft you mentioned are covered by TOPCAT and PFPX (except for the B77W in TOPCAT). Even the PMDG aircrafts are covered with specific profiles. So no reason to grumble about it. 

Keep in mind that there are only 2 people developing PFPX and TOPCAT and they do it in their spare time because they still have a real life job to do. People behaving ungrateful and rude like you are the reason why developers like PMDG and ORBX treat their customers like garbage, and I'm not even surprised about that.

Merci Monsieur le policier pour ta leçon de morale.:cheerup_s:

• Downvote 1

On 7/31/2017 at 1:22 PM, srcooke said:

Try applying the vcredist update posted HERE

I have allrady doo that. I allways doo a clean install of ALL vcredist pack after i have made a clean install of my sim with all addons. In 1.27 everything work just fine, but i was soo stupied that i delete the installer for 1.27 whene i download 1.28 version. So now i am useing 1.23

ridgey    23

Having issues with modifying route post cfmu invalidation.

If I do AUTO etc the route is not recalculating from particular points.. Very disappointing.

I'll reinstall VDIST 2015 and see if that fixes it.

Also, runways don't automatically adjust depending on the weather. (used to automatically set).

Alex

srcooke    184
1 hour ago, ridgey said:

If I do AUTO etc the route is not recalculating from particular points

What was the airport pair, date and time of planning Alex.

It is quite possible with RAD filtering enabled a route could not be computed from your 'AUTO' entry point, did you try to disable the filter ?

zannu    6

Hi support team, after i'm updato to your last version when i'm export the FP and try to open with Word as usual i have this error... it seems the format is not correct. How can i fix it?

thanks

Cattura.PNG

Tom A320    2801

Just to understand what you did:

• you printed the flight plan into a PDF and screenshot shows the PDF when being opened with MS Word?
    If so, what PDF printer driver are you using?

or

• you saved the flight plan as text (.txt) file and the screenshot shows the TXT file being opened with MS Word?

Tom A320    2801

I have just checked myself. You saved as text file, and PFPX saves the file as unicode text file.

I don't know if this is new or not, but it is quite easy to tell Word to do a proper conversion when opening a unicoded text file: