Before Purchase Zurich V2 questions.

Edvardo

Hi
I'm thinking to buy Zurich V2 but before that I would like to know few things:

- how is performance regarding Zurich V1. Better or worse. At the moment I have Zurich V1 and with ASN (overcast) and with Aerosoft A319 at rwy16 I have around 20FPS. Passing terminal during takeoff it drops to 16 but it is flyable.

-is there a similar problem with scenery freezing when approaching like in SplitX, because as I'm informed Zurich V2 uses also APControler. Freezing should happen if you are cumming from another airport and scenery is first time loaded.

Thanks in advance

Edo

Can someone post a screenshot of the new LSZH at nighttime? The night textures in the old version were far too bright, and it was especially apparent if you made the night darker using a shader injector. The surrounding terrain would then be black but you would be able to see the green grass at the airport.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Can someone post a screenshot of the new LSZH at nighttime? The night textures in the old version were far too bright, and it was especially apparent if you made the night darker using a shader injector. The surrounding terrain would then be black but you would be able to see the green grass at the airport.

Watch this video: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/99408-aerosoft-official-mega-airport-zurich-v20/

• 2 weeks later...

Hi
I'm thinking to buy Zurich V2 but before that I would like to know few things:

- how is performance regarding Zurich V1. Better or worse. At the moment I have Zurich V1 and with ASN (overcast) and with Aerosoft A319 at rwy16 I have around 20FPS. Passing terminal during takeoff it drops to 16 but it is flyable.

-is there a similar problem with scenery freezing when approaching like in SplitX, because as I'm informed Zurich V2 uses also APControler. Freezing should happen if you are cumming from another airport and scenery is first time loaded.

Thanks in advance

Edo

Hi,

Freeze is occurred cca. 7-8nm before AMIKI for 2-3 sec. or in radius from LSZH 30nm.

Same issue as on Split X.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

Freeze is occurred cca. 7-8nm before AMIKI for 2-3 sec. or in radius from LSZH 30nm.

Same issue as on Split X.

Please do not hijack others posts.

Thanks to CTN for answering.

Why his post is noted as hijack?  He told me what I need. In my original post this was the second question.

Just curious.

Thanks

Zurich V2 runs much smoother than 2012 but this is only subjective. The scenery is much more optimized. With a recent system you should get at least 20++ fps at mid to high settings.

Archived