A320/321 Hotfix question

I'm trying to download the file but I am told I do not have acces to the site.

I purchased your plane through PCAVIATOR but they only have 1.30 to download and I am having a lot of autothrottle issues which grounded the plane right from the start as it is really annoying.

How can I download hotfix f?

Cheers

You will find the latest hotfixes always here in the forums:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/666-updates-news-and-hotfixes/

Yes indeed the hotfixes are there; however, upon clicking the link, I am met with this:

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you are trying to access is not available for your account.

Error code: 2C171/1

• Deputy Sheriffs

me, too please!

Not sure what you want to tell with this.

As Mathijs wrote in the post right above yours the problem will be fixed tomorrow.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I need the Hotfix, too. 

As Mathijs wrote, all the downloads within forum posts (and that includes the hotfixes) will become available soon again.

The links are currently broken because of the forum software update yesterday.

So please just be a little bit patient ;)

Temporary link for y'all [COPYRIGHTED FILES REMOVED]

Note from Emi: Take that link down! You do not have the rights to publish these files.

We are working on a solution at the moment we speak.

Note from me - I was just trynna help out, jeez! I don't see how it's a breach of copyright when the files are publicly available for free? It was temporary also. So there was a download link for everyone and now there isn't....glorious. 

Not sure what you want to tell with this.

As Mathijs wrote in the post right above yours the problem will be fixed tomorrow.

The Download doesn't work. How long I have to wait? 

Can you try downloading them again now? It should be fixed now.

No I can not. 

I also seem to not be able to download the hotfixes, I did clear the browser's cache and still, no success. Not trying to rush anyone with this post however, only trying to help out with some feedback :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Ricky777,

for me the downloads work fine again. What browser are you using? Maybe you can check with another browser?

Hi Ricky777,

for me the downloads work fine again. What browser are you using? Maybe you can check with another browser?

It does not work. I have checked Chrome and Firefox 

Es gibt ein Problem...

The page you are trying to access is not available for your account.

Fehlermeldung: 2C171/1

Hello sir (Tom A320) :) I used the Windows 8 Internet Explorer ,I have also tried using Google Chrome from my phone to no avail. I will try and clear out the cache on Chrome and try again on my phone as I haven't tried to clear out the cache on Google Chrome on my phone, only cleared out the internet explorer's cache on my laptop. Will try and hopefully get back to you soon, thanks for the quick response, really appreciate it sir :)

Tried it out and nope, unfortunately still does not seem to be working sir :)

Download appears to be working now, many thanks to everyone who worked on it to get it fixed! Have a great weekend and may Jesus Christ bless you all :)

Archived