Nuuk, why the delay?

ahuimanu

I purchased straight from the developer (FSDG), even though I know they've done many projects for aerosoft, as there was NO indication that this would be carried by aerosoft. I've sunk many $$$$ into aerosoft's sceneries as I'd prefer to keep things in one place. Is there any chance to convert to an aerosoft key?

Thanks for any consideration.

• Aerosoft

Hello,

it sometimes happens that we publish a product a bit later than the developer does. This is linked to a lot of work inside such a big company. Im afraid however as we can't convert you key to one for aerosoft.

Jonas

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the reply. It isn't the delay so much as there was no post at all on this in the previews forum. Aerosoft has worked with this developer before and I am surprised that some foretelling of this wasn't offered on that forum.

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

with some products we just don't know in advance that we'll publish it at all.

Nuuk was such a case. The developer approached us with the final version and asked if we wanted to sell it. Of course we did, but as you can imagine it takes a little to set the shoppages up, etc. and of course we don't always have somebody available to deal with these things immediatly if somebody approaches us without any previous info.
Some delay can happen then, I'm afraid that's unavoidable.

• 6 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

g3o,

in case you are looking for help you should be a little bit more descriptive. Plus information about your environment like which sim, which version, what other add ons installed, order of add ons in scenery library, screenshots, and so on would be needed in that case.

Archived