A320/321 V1.20 shaking with clouds

mvj39

Hello everybody,

I have a problem with A320/321 V1.20, when I am flying and when i Have clouds the airplane comes crazy and shaking very very strong on the left on the right, and is not due to wind or turbulence, it is when I have clouds or when I turn on weather or terrain radar also.... the planes shakes very strong on the left on the right and the PA can not continu the autoflight then the plane is unflyable :-( so please could you please help me. Thank you so much!!

I would like to let you know that before I have the A320 AXE (the version without weather radar) and it worked perfectly with cloud, It did not shake like that.

Could you please help me whats wrong, I tried to reinstall 5 or 6 times it's still the same

Please help, I put 2 videos to let see how it s not possible to fly with

Please Help ;-)

JulienIMG_9764.MOVIMG_9756.MOV

Could it be you are running very low on FPS?

And are you aware that FSX has in cloud turbulence?

Thanks to you reply ;-) I have 20-25 fps... i will try to change my setting again and i will let you know.

I know that fsx has in cloud turbulence but at this stage i Think is not turbulence because i tried to fly 4 or 5 fligt different with different routes and continents...

I will let you know after changing again parameters and i ll let you know ;-)

Thanks, julien

Two things:

(1) Uninstall using CCleaner (download free from online)- reboot- Reinstall with your Antivirus OFF- Reboot

(2) Are using a weather engine? Then check the turbulence effect settings. If you have ASN- like me- make sure to adjust the turbulence effect settings to a lower settings.

Two things:

(1) Uninstall using CCleaner (download free from online)- reboot- Reinstall with your Antivirus OFF- Reboot

(2) Are using a weather engine? Then check the turbulence effect settings. If you have ASN- like me- make sure to adjust the turbulence effect settings to a lower settings.

Thanks for your help ;-) I will do your recommandation then i ll let you know how is going on.

Julien

It's not the weather engine. I also have ASN (latest) and was flying fine with the previous version of 318/319 & 320/321. It wasn't until I upgraded to the 1.20 version that I started seeing the same thing. I am flying a short AP route from KTUS to KPHX and just before final approach, the simulator FPS drops from a ~25 FPS to 2! The the plane begins a violent shaking up and down (an unflyable). It happens on both the 318/319 and 320/321 planes. Something not right in the 1.20 version... please fix! I love the new sounds, but can't fully enjoy the updates....

It's not the weather engine. I also have ASN (latest) and was flying fine with the previous version of 318/319 & 320/321. It wasn't until I upgraded to the 1.20 version that I started seeing the same thing. I am flying a short AP route from KTUS to KPHX and just before final approach, the simulator FPS drops from a ~25 FPS to 2! The the plane begins a violent shaking up and down (an unflyable). It happens on both the 318/319 and 320/321 planes. Something not right in the 1.20 version... please fix! I love the new sounds, but can't fully enjoy the updates....

Hi captain !

Maybe I found a solution execute the files msconfig.exe

then Boot

then Advanced options

then tick number of processor and put your number of processor you have

then ok

then tick Make all boot settings permanent then ok and restart your computer.

try to fly with your Airbus and let me know, im just flyon LSGG to LFMN and now it s not too shaking untill now on IVAO and fs global real weather..

Please let me know if for you its working also.

I need to do more flight to be sure this solution works, so try and let us know ;-)

Thanks you ;-)

• 1 month later...

please advis

Hello CaptBmckay. In order to advise you further, we need more information from you. First off, what is the weather like when this occurs? Second, which version of the Aerosoft Airbus are you using? And third, which flight simulator are you using (FSX box, FSX:SE, P3Dv1, P3Dv2)?

Also, maybe this should be its own thread?

Archived