100% Accurate SAS

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As DetCord wrote in his previous post , I will be putting the finishing touches to his SAS repaint . Still very much a " Work in Progress " but here are a few screens of the work so far .

post-29473-0-37437500-1419677639_thumb.j post-29473-0-84299800-1419677651_thumb.j post-29473-0-07441400-1419677658_thumb.j

post-29473-0-68268200-1419677667_thumb.j post-29473-0-66508500-1419677677_thumb.j post-29473-0-42760900-1419677685_thumb.j

( click for a larger image )

John

I haven't heard from DetCord since he sent me his textures and of course only have contact through PM's .

From what I understand he is no longer in the hospital , is now at home and has started with chemotherapy , so I assume he will be resting at this time .

I sent a copy of this paint for any feedback ( today ) but have not had a reply at this time . His flightsim setup is much better than mine and his screenshots would do better justice to this paint .

I also have no idea what ( if any ) plans he has to continue with any further SAS paints as most have already been made , either by yourself or others .

John

I am also sorry to read things are not going so well and sends many wishes for a speedy recovery DetCord.. you are one of the very best livery creators besides a few other in here..

Best regards L.N.

I've been out of pocket for awhile and was unaware any of this was going on. Best wishes to Bryan for a speedy recovery. The paint looks great John. Thanks for taking the time to complete it in Detcords absence. We appreciate it.

Its good you two have a rapport to enable this kind of thing.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes.

As for the paint, John has done a amazing job here getting it right. I turned it over to him far less than complete and he ran with it. Far better than I could have done myself to be honest. It's his typical extreme attention to detail.

Screens from his WIP version.

uxFhm1k.jpg

FT8wQbm.jpg

ptGrDOZ.jpg

bru2285.jpg

And DetCord screenshots show it off far better then my system ! With any luck ( after some Quality Control from Bryan ) should be available as an upload shortly .

Having several harddisk problems at the moment , lost an external drive today ( no repaints but have lost some sceneries ) , now working on a recovery .

John

That looks totally awesome! I know thats definitely gonna be one for me. Where is this taken (what scenery?)

Also, I'd like to wish DetCord a speedy recovery..

Aerosoft's Bergen X.

Test flying John's final three; KBR, KBP and KBT. He's done great work here and they look amazing. If any SAS fans out there have noticed anything that needs addressing, post away. We'll get it fixed.

ccEKw4H.png

uHByJeY.png

rbxTKs9.png

Beautiful work by Bryan and John once again.

I for one have not thanked them enough for all their contributions on the Airbus.

A really big thank you to both of you and all the people that have provided repaints for the Airbus series.

Chris

A heartfelt GET WELL SOON from me also. If it helps your recovery in any way ... the knowledge that your hard work gives many of us us a *lot* of enjoyment. Your repaint(s) are a joy to look at.

Adam.

Cannot speak for Bryan ( DetCord ) but there have been several A320 / 321 paints already uploaded with the SAS livery , so I have no plans to make any at this time .

There will be two more A319's ( KBP and KBR ) and KBO ( retro livery ) was recently uploaded by another painter .

John

Happy to se the SAS but even all 3 (4) of them is nice, I how ever got the first one since release and right now got the 2 other.but found a reflection problem I dident se before as the sun has to be at the right angle and such.. se the picture it´s the same for all 3 of them.. but nice job and thank you

post-32482-0-50634900-1421225173_thumb.j

Happy to se the SAS but even all 3 (4) of them is nice, I how ever got the first one since release and right now got the 2 other.but found a reflection problem I dident se before as the sun has to be at the right angle and such.. se the picture it´s the same for all 3 of them.. but nice job and thank you

I'm sure John is aware of this issue. He's already pointed out several of them to myself via PM.

We'll get it fixed. Thanks for the heads up though.

Archived