Cost index

Captain1983

Sinds this new update i cant add cost index 15 for example in the older one i can ad it fine.

I get an error not allowed same for CRZ FL.

I tried all options to get it working even non cold and dark even loading a defauld fsx plane but still i get this error wich i did not had in older SP1

Yes i did a full uninstall by the setup ect.

OS windows 7 64 bit.

Rest of my system info see below.

Sinds this new update i cant add cost index 15 for example in the older one i can ad it fine.

I get an error not allowed same for CRZ FL.

I tried all options to get it working even non cold and dark even loading a defauld fsx plane but still i get this error wich i did not had in older SP1

Yes i did a full uninstall by the setup ect.

OS windows 7 64 bit.

Rest of my system info see below.

It's a known bug you currently can't change the CI in CRZ. Workaround is to select the next phase (descent) and change the CI there. It automatically updates on the CRZ page as well.

There's a known issue with the cost index change in cruise:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/73572-airbus-x-extended-115-cost-index/?hl=%2Bcost+%2Bindex

But I can guarantee entering a CI during preflight works for me.

Have you tried selecting the next flight phase in PERF (climb) and to enter it there?

Can you post a screenshot of your (left) MCDU when you're trying to enter your cost index?

'Cause: There's definitely something flawed on your end, because v1.15 for you doesn't work as intended (the CI works for me).

Entering a CI for another flight phase has the same effect as entering it for the "correct" phase, since the AAX uses a single CI throughout the flight. You might still try that just to get going with your flights.

Screenie welcome, as there's something with your installation that's not sorted out yet.

yes i tired both ways but i find it also wierd that the route is not get in CDU when i enter from to EDDM/EHRD then EHRD is not in database never had before this wierd error.

And with Co RTE seems the plan i can load but i miss by F-PLN my start and end airport incl all higways and waypoints.

Someting goes wrong with flight plan even tutorial plan cannot be in CDU correct loaded. when i check on F-PLN i see only PPOS.

Archived