Multicrew

F100Pilot

Hello to all, once again this new version of the AXE , as supersed the previous one, nice piece of soft, but i have a question, where is the so talked, muticrew add-on? Its going to be released later on? Or its not even go to be released.

Thanks for your time

Paulo Morais

Dont work? it was told, that in the new 1.15 version installation, its was going to be included a version of the MCE, locked to the AXE. Is the file already available, or not?

Regards,

Paulo Morais

As far as we are aware, there are 2 reasons why MCE hasn't been released yet.

Mathijs stated that they wanted to keep the initial (patch) release to a manageable size. MCE would have added about 1.2 GB to the download and some users might find it difficult to download the lot in one go.

I also guess it's a good idea to see how the patch fares first, before introducing another software.

Add to that Mathijs is away until October 8 th.

Hi alls,

since Version 1.15 MCE don't work !!!

:mecry_s:

laurent

Hi Laurent.

Even though we sent the MCE package to Aerosoft prior to V1.15 was released, we don't expect the latest patch to break it.

MCE doesn't modify "aircraft.cfg" or "Panel.cfg". And neither does it need to modify any other AXA or FSX file.

Make sure "fsx.exe" is set to run as administrator.

What message if any are you getting?

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Emi, as I posted the question, I got ready for the usual answer (no pun intended) yet the question wasn't (that much) innocent.

Thank you for the heads up Oli. I have used Yvonne never tried Dieter, been teaming up with Clive, lately,

What about from the support database for folks that bought the Airbus from somewhere else?

JJ

They register as new users with the Aerosoft support database first. Then they enter their Airbus serial key "from somewhere else" to register their Airbus with Aerosoft, as well. Then they download the locked version of MCE from the Aerosoft support database ...

New to Multicrew. Is there a flow chart designed for this. Not sure why the copilot kept switching of my ADIRS?

Affirmative.

Click Windows menu Start->ALL Programs->Multi Crew Experience->Paper Tutorials->MCE Airbus X Flows

For voice commands specific to Airbus X....

Click Windows menu Start->ALL Programs->Multi Crew Experience->Aircraft specific commands->Airbus A3XX commands

For other voice commands...

Click Windows menu Start->ALL Programs->Multi Crew Experience->Shared commands->

Just check what the command bar says. I find that MCE is in a class of its own, you can actually control FSX via voice commands with it, open menus, change zoom rates, etc. It seems almodt limitless. My favourite osrt is the fact that you can change the flows to suit your taste or your virtual airline, you are not stuck to a fixed recording every flight. Have a go. You dont want to hear your first officer rattle off the items he changed? Change it! You dont want to action checklists? Dont ask for them. You want your first officer to handle fsx atc? Ask him. lots of things to try. If the aircraft comes with an sdk and failures enabled, create your own emergency flows and procedures. All in the one package. Great fun.

Sent from my Mobile thing

Thanks for the info FS++ and Will269. Tried it a little bit, will need some alone time to get it all sorted out. It just took the sim to Whole new level.....

hi all

I've posted this question in other topic but nevermind...

I want to know if MCE button control will be offer like the voice control for axe user too?

Thanks

FRED

The Airbus X has that capability built-in already.

MCE is strictly voice control, and that's why it adds something new to the base package.

Archived