AES 2.30 released

OPabst

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But the arrival "follow me" chose a location occupied

The arrival followme does not choose positions on its own. You choose the position from the menu (based on AFCAD).

So contact ground after landing, request 'taxi to the gate' and then request AES car via its menu to guide you to that exact gate you are offered by ATC

Is AES 2.31 coming?
Yes, absolutely correct - 2.30 should be followed by 2.31! ;) Do you really think there will be a new version only a couple of days after the release of the current one? Not really ... ;)

Yes, absolutely correct - 2.30 should be followed by 2.31! ;) Do you really think there will be a new version only a couple of days after the release of the current one? Not really ... ;)

Zeitweise ist man ja glücklich zu sehen, dass abseits normaler Büroarbeitszeiten (btw, das kann auch mal jemand NEU definieren) sich hier jemand zeigt von dem man annehmen kann, daß er/sie die Sprache aus dem Ursprungsland des Unternehmens spricht.

Back on topic. It took me some time to find out my individual settings with MA EDDL fsx. If these settings don't have to be changed after my next landing at EDDL, then I'll try the next step, downloading the AES version of March 17th, 2013.

"Which airports benefit with AES?" was a good question when I've bought my first credits. I'd say it depends on your HomeAirport... ^_^

hi aerosoft thank you for your work on aes 2.30 i was thinking of getting gex for my ground crew services becouse as far as i new aes did not have moveing people also another key factor is you can have belt loaders load on the left and right side of aircraft i think. As i am a dash 8 q400 virtual pilot (home cockpit ) and am awaiting ther release of the majestic dash 8 q400 will aes 2.30 work with the dash 8 as they only need the beltloaders from the left side of aircraft any info would be very much apprishiated i no one day we will see virtual passangers getting on the bus to go to terminal and to the aircraft and baggage carts etc so thank you aes 2.30

Hi Oli,

Any news about de-ice spray?

Now spray looks green triangles...

71751d5687efd0b21397f21b9eee6e00.png

Thanks.

Its not meant to look good on the inside. Only from spot view..... That's why there is triangles.....

Tried out the GSX demo for some time now and I must say it could be better...Assuming AES is the One and Only for many..?

I've been using AES for quite some time now. I did buy GSX when it was released but I quickly went back to AES where everything just works out of the box so to speak.

I've been using AES for quite some time now. I did buy GSX when it was released but I quickly went back to AES where everything just works out of the box so to speak.

Nice to know, thanks:)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, Oliver! I was Really excited by 2.30 version, and I wonder if it would be possible, if baggage loaders and container loaders could come together, coz it would be realistic if they would load luggage in one cargo door, and containers with other) (I hope those would be added in future). And I like the Idea with busses, running terminal-parking stand rte.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, i have a problem with AES 2.30 . when im going to put parameters on airplanes or other configuration stuff on ads help appears a message that says "open from the pad" i knows that i have to go to programs files/ MG/FSX/aerosoft/aes and open aes confing. But its son uncomfortable

DO YOU NOW HOW I CAN FIX IT, to use normally?

i know tha you have to repair some data files but i've no idea where i can download this data files or fix VTBS in fax AES 2.30 files

• Developer

Hey guys, i have a problem with AES 2.30 . when im going to put parameters on airplanes or other configuration stuff on ads help appears a message that says "open from the pad" i knows that i have to go to programs files/ MG/FSX/aerosoft/aes and open aes confing. But its son uncomfortable

DO YOU NOW HOW I CAN FIX IT, to use normally?

i know tha you have to repair some data files but i've no idea where i can download this data files or fix VTBS in fax AES 2.30 files

This is generated, because you installed the FSX into the program files folder, so AESHelp must start in ADMIN Mode to be able to handle files there,

but when AESConfig whould started by AESHelp it run too in ADMIN Mode and could not connect to the FSX start normal.

Place a Shortcut of the AESConfig.EXE to you desktop and so you can easy start AESConfig directly and this has the benefit, that you don't need to wait, until AESHelp has loaded all the other stuff. So it is much more comfortable then via AESHelp.

Hey hey! Am I the only one who checks the site like 10 times a week in fear that I'm the last one to download 2.31 ?!?! lol The anticipation is killing me! I've become DEPENDENT on AES for my simming realism needs! hahaha Well done, Opabst! Keep up the good work!

--Very Satisfied and Loyal Customer--

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hallo da draußen,

sehr schöne neue Features in v2.3.

Aber wie wärs mal mit der Möglichkeit Frachtmaschinen (Cargo ... ) mit AES zu versorgen. Und zwar nicht mit dem normalen Fuhrpark (weil ich weiß nicht wozu eine Frachtmaschine Catering/Cleaning braucht), sondern komplett neuem Equipment (z.b. für die Nase von einer 747-400F/ -8F). Man könnte doch z.b. bei der Konfiguration angeben, ob es sich um ein Passagier- oder Frachtflugzeug handelt. ;)

Hello, Airbusboeing2012

This is an English language forum.

There is a German one for AES too if you prefer communicating in German.

Hallo da draußen,

sehr schöne neue Features in v2.3.

Aber wie wärs mal mit der Möglichkeit Frachtmaschinen (Cargo ... ) mit AES zu versorgen. Und zwar nicht mit dem normalen Fuhrpark (weil ich weiß nicht wozu eine Frachtmaschine Catering/Cleaning braucht), sondern komplett neuem Equipment (z.b. für die Nase von einer 747-400F/ -8F). Man könnte doch z.b. bei der Konfiguration angeben, ob es sich um ein Passagier- oder Frachtflugzeug handelt.

And this time a help from Google Translator for the non-German speakers around:

Hi there,

very nice new features in v2.3.

But how about times with the possibility of cargo aircraft (cargo ...) to provide them with AES. And not with the normal fleet (because I do not know what a cargo plane Catering / Cleaning needs), but also completely new equipment (for example, the nose of a 747-400F /-8F). Could not they e.g. specify when you configure whether it is a passenger or cargo aircraft

Hello Aerosoft Developers,

"The loading process and entering passengers is not yet finished and will follow later"...this was mentioned around 22 February`13 if I am not mistaken.

Is there a chance to give us an indication of a possible release date for this update?

Thank you and best regards,

Rene

Archived