Fuel Leak

hendopow

OK I have found the problem. Looking silly now as I looked again in the fsx controls and yes Control+Shift+D is for the fuel dump however it is also the command for my EZCA to maximize. Didn't think of this as a problem before because I wouldn't have thought the aircraft would have responded to the command like others don't. Thanks guys for the help anyway :mallet_s:

Wow...

But why does Aerosoft Airbus X Extended respond to the fuel dump command while Airbus in real life doesn't have fuel dump?

I've seen many aircraft that don't respond at all to that command, so why is AXE different?

• Deputy Sheriffs

..... Didn't think of this as a problem before because I wouldn't have thought the aircraft would have responded to the command like others don't. Thanks guys for the help anyway

Glad to hear you can fly now.

Another bird in the sky, another commander to learn from.

Regards

OK I have found the problem. Looking silly now as I looked again in the fsx controls and yes Control+Shift+D is for the fuel dump however it is also the command for my EZCA to maximize. Didn't think of this as a problem before because I wouldn't have thought the aircraft would have responded to the command like others don't. Thanks guys for the help anyway :mallet_s:

Very glad to hear this is solved, it was a strange one!

Wow...

But why does Aerosoft Airbus X Extended respond to the fuel dump command while Airbus in real life doesn't have fuel dump?

I've seen many aircraft that don't respond at all to that command, so why is AXE different?

It's just a limitation of FSX, we obviously never programmed any button that would do this, since there of course is not one IRL. They could go in and try to disable that default FSX hotkey from working, but it's such a small deal (this being the first issue we've ever seen stemming from it) I doubt that the time would be taken. But, who knows, it may change.

• Aerosoft

It's just a limitation of FSX, we obviously never programmed any button that would do this, since there of course is not one IRL. They could go in and try to disable that default FSX hotkey from working, but it's such a small deal (this being the first issue we've ever seen stemming from it) I doubt that the time would be taken. But, who knows, it may change.

I have just solved this issue and the files will be in the next update (it seems to small an issue to release as hot fix)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

in the Hotfix10 theres a new readme containing this text:

"- 1.04 HOTFIXES

- Divers

. Aircraft.cfg's updated to aviod fuel dumping.

. new livery manager that avoids issue with deleting livery .0"

But in the Hotfix10 are no new Aircraft.cfg's. So there is no fix fore the fuel dump?

• Aerosoft

Hi,

in the Hotfix10 theres a new readme containing this text:

"- 1.04 HOTFIXES

- Divers

. Aircraft.cfg's updated to aviod fuel dumping.

. new livery manager that avoids issue with deleting livery .0"

But in the Hotfix10 are no new Aircraft.cfg's. So there is no fix fore the fuel dump?

My bad, indeed it is not included.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived