Issues with v1.03

Tobias Nome

I found some issues with the new version:

When loading the aircraft, the right MCDU is black, all though it works, but you can't see anything on the screen:post-65452-0-32979500-1357832292_thumb.p

And, there seems to be a problem on the ECAM where things are not showing up in t.o mode, and also the numbers on the clock is white:

post-65452-0-43496200-1357832484_thumb.p

One reason I could think of, is that I didn't have the v1.02 uninstaller, so I installed v1.00 on top of it, and used that uninstaller to remove everything, then I installed v1.03. Maybe something got messed up, I don't know, but I hope you'll look into this :)

I found some issues with the new version:

When loading the aircraft, the right MCDU is black, all though it works, but you can't see anything on the screen:

And, there seems to be a problem on the ECAM where things are not showing up in t.o mode, and also the numbers on the clock is white:

One reason I could think of, is that I didn't have the v1.02 uninstaller, so I installed v1.00 on top of it, and used that uninstaller to remove everything, then I installed v1.03. Maybe something got messed up, I don't know, but I hope you'll look into this :)

Font problem. Uninstall , restart you computer and install again.

TOD Is still bad

some more information maybe? Are you using wind? If yes it won't bring you down correctly, just as the real one in certain conditions which I'm sure you'll meet.

• Aerosoft

of course that i use real weather with wind.. well i dont think that some one just fly only with "Fair weather" or "Clear Skies"

Let's not merge a lot of topics, please start a new topic for a new discussion.

On TOD, it will never be perfect as we simply do not know what winds are at every altitude. We are still working on this issue but in the real Airbus the calculation is also as good as the data is. Sometimes it's just wrong and that's when you show you can fly.

Archived