EPR Display missing on the ecam of the IAE-Engine-Models

Martin Müller

The release version of Airbus X Extended only comes with N1 indication.

I think (but cannot 100% promise) that EPR readout will be aded in SP1 for the Airbus X Extended.

Finn

Hello!

I found an issue:

There is no EPR-Display on the IAE-Models.

Hi,

This is not implemented as shown in the product page,

Late model cockpit (with LCD and updated ADIRS). Note we do default to the A321 CFM cockpit for all models (that is is also flown with N1 displays btw).

Its not planned for any SP at all. Bear in mind this is a 30$ Mid level product.

Hi. Unfortunately the EPR on the IAE variant isn't modelled, so all aircraft will show the CFM layout for engines.

Potentially this may be added at some point but I don't believe a final decision has been made yet.

• Aerosoft

I'm sure all airbus enthusiasts are ready to pay more for complete products.

Sure and perhaps we will do one or another development team will do one.

But we started this project with a clear idea how we wanted to do it, we have never sold it any other way. We wanted great framerates and a low price. And we delivered on that. You on the other hand were hoping for a top end, top price product. And of course you missed this in the features: "Note we do default to the A321 CFM cockpit for all models".

So it is not an issue and certainly not an excuse. It's how we made the product.

Archived