Thanks to all the team

Jude

I also want to say thanks to the team for this great aircraft. Until now I hadn't enough time to do a complete flight, but I flew a few circuits manually. The fly-by-wire is just great, and all other system seem also to work as they should. Thanks for giving us this product, and of course thanks for fixing the major bugs before release. It was the right decision to delay the release. Thanks for your hard work; I hope you'll have some days more calm over christmas. You all can be proud of your product!

Hello Emi,

Excellent framrates!

Need to read more of the manual,but very happy with the product.

A bit different from the NGX,but that's expected :)

Nice at last to have a Prepar3D Airbus.

I will write here, the topic is right. Big thanks to the team of developers, beta testers, translators, for their great work, sleepless nights, was released a truly professional and a phenomenal product, and I hope Aerosoft team ever appreciate our own flight simulator, I will be one of the first in line for it.

Большое спасибо!!!

Also thank you on behalf of the Beta Testers. Is was a great joy for all of us to work with you guys and we're looking forward to the future. And of cause also thank you to you, the customers, who make such a project possible at all! So on behalf of all of us testers: Thank you!

Hi everyone.... I'd like to add my own thanks to Mathijs and the entire Aerosoft Team - an outstanding job completing an amazing "Bus". What a great product!! I was up half the night breakin' her in......whoa, big fella!! Careful how you say that!!! All I can add is I'm glad I don't have to buy the fuel for this thing......I can't stop flying her!! Yeeeee haaaa!!!!

All best, Ray Landolt (Blackbird)

P.S. - Outstanding work also on the MCDU (FMS) - what a joy to use! Now I've just got to figure out how to get that on my Nook HD..... I think I can, I think I can, I think I can......

Thanks from my side too. I really enjoy this Airbus (as you can see in the Videos and Screenshot subforum ;) )

If you need another Betatester for forthcoming Airbus projects (A319/318/330) give a sign, i would be glad to help out ;)

Archived