Also Hahn, Saarbruecken and Toulouse ASE/Launcher-Free planned?

Martin Müller

Why are they free now? Can you give us a link? In the Aerosoft Shop Helsinki costs 26€!

He said "ASE free" -> that means it does not need the ASE modules.

However, as I said earlier, I do not know where he got this information from. And I'm asking him to point out his source of information.

I cannot confirm that ASE isn't required but there is a new update to Helsinki, ver 1.20. I installed without removing the previous version, all I can say is it didn't overwrite the working version for me 1.0.0.6 .

I cannot confirm that ASE isn't required but there is a new update to Helsinki, ver 1.20. I installed without removing the previous version, all I can say is it didn't overwrite the working version for me 1.0.0.6 .

So essentially, for a new-fresh install, we do not know if it still uses-needs the ASE modules or not.

So essentially, for a new-fresh install, we do not know if it still uses-needs the ASE modules or not.

Helsinki 1.20 comes without that module. No ASE is needid. But that does not stop the problems with that modul. You still need it for other sceneries like Frankfurt-Hahn or Toulouse. Helsinki without ASE is only a step into the right direction.... not the step to solve all the problems with ASE Modul.

Greetings

Klaus

Helsinki 1.20 comes without that module. No ASE is needid. But that does not stop the problems with that modul. You still need it for other sceneries like Frankfurt-Hahn or Toulouse. Helsinki without ASE is only a step into the right direction.... not the step to solve all the problems with ASE Modul.

That is true, however, as you pointed out, it's only a step in the right direction.

Do we know whether or not EDDL uses the ASE modules?

• Deputy Sheriffs

get GSX, works on every airport...without credits or stuff like that

Please read before posting, not AES but ASE is being discussed. ;)

Archived