Which of my repaints you need as update for the Airbus X Extended?

Holgi

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Good day,

will be possible to repaint textures of TAM 320-214 PR-MYE PR-MYO and textures A320_232 PR-MAP PR-MZX PR-MAR. Thank you Happy New Year full of health. :hi2_s:

• 2 weeks later...

Dragonair A320 & A321 for both the AirbusX and Extended versions can be found on AVSIM . The AirbusX versions here at Aerosoft .

Top of this page Downloads / FSX repaints / AirbusX / search for either Dragonair or John Glanville .

John

• 2 weeks later...

Hi this comment its specially for Holgi because I made a forum asking for the interjet´s livery for airbus X extended, and hi puts the link but says error and that I don´t have permission to get there, so I wanna now if you could send it to my email or put a link that really works. Thanks Holgi and my email is : luisdiegoch_97@hotmail.com =)

post-75186-0-03857700-1359588788_thumb.j

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi this comment its specially for Holgi because I made a forum asking for the interjet´s livery for airbus X extended, and hi puts the link but says error and that I don´t have permission to get there, so I wanna now if you could send it to my email or put a link that really works. Thanks Holgi and my email is : luisdiegoch_97@hotmail.com =)

You are ready for takeoff, look here! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to thank you (a billion, trillion) to Holgi hard work and dedication. Great quality to all the paints. Awesome jobs :)

Ps. If you don't mind modify Jetstar liveries to Jetstar Asia (9V-JS*)/ Jet Star Japan (JA0*JJ) paint&registration. That'll be an awesome final request from me. Thanks once more :D

Hi Holgi

All your repaints are fantastic i am following you on simtexture .de site.

can you update my Favourite airline MEA To Airbus X A321 Extended IAE &Airbus X A320 Extended CFM NEO .

Regards

SS

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

Please could I request the Royal Jordainan with Oneworld Livery as a fictional on A321 or A320.

Thanks

20401_1237409134.jpg

090617_IMG_6907.jpg

royal-jordanian-airline_a319_jy-ayp_one-world-c-s_zrh_2012-06-23.jpg

Thanks again.

Your Aibus is ready!

A319_IAE_ROYAL_JORDANIAN_AIRLINES_JY-AYP-1.jpg

A319_IAE_ROYAL_JORDANIAN_AIRLINES_JY-AYP-2.jpg

[download]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,
Thank you so much for all your donation of work and personal time to support our hobby. I wish to request a repaint of the United Airlines A320-232 /REG # N475UA /in RETRO COLORS.

I have attached links to RW pics and hope you will have time in the future to complete this. I have a group of friends flying the Aerosoft Airbus Extended and we would really aprreciate another new United Airlines livery.

Thank you again !!
Vincent Carlo

http://cdn-www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/4/1/1/2249114.jpg

http://cdn-www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/5/9/2/2198295.jpg

Archived