Truelz

New "secret" aerosoft product

So I spotted this new secret product aerosoft have made.

I wonder what specs we will need to run it, and how deep the systems are simulated?

Please post info if you know something about it!

20120902_105559.png

Sorry but I couldn't resist :P

Yup, I'll have a pair of those. They certainly could become a favourite addon of mine, providing there is no framerate hit...

Will this work with my Saitek pedals?

Aerosoft are clearly evil, they'll tease us with this one and then make us pay many monies for the left half!! This is true because I read it somewhere on the web.

And if they won't include a weather radar this time I will neverevereverever buy from them again!

Will this come only with the Aerosoft house livery, or will there be more? I want mine with an Aerofoot livery, OHH PLEEAAZEE

But I must say, as always the modeling is just fantastic, very well done! I dare say that screenie looks almost as realistic as the Airbus X. Looking at that screenshot I swear I can almost smell it.

Why did nobody ask yet!!! The release date, dammit

You guys are really coming in with all the classic complaints.

Also, the color can't be right. I have a video that shows the color is a little more red and less yellow. Plus the cyan to magenta ratio is just plain wrong.

I have a 1,000 hours on these IRL, and I can tell you that the font is not right.

What about wingflex? (Asked by those too lazy to read two posts up).

Walmart already did these. Why is Aerosoft wasting their time on it?

Will there be an FS9 version?

How about all of us still running FS5? I'm perfectly happy with Windows 95 and don't want to upgrade my OS or sim. There's a huge market out there for FS5 and you'll make a million Euros with a version for us, just trust me.

What about wingflex?

No....forgot?

FS9 does not support soles! :D

Not true! Take the flip-flop 9000 for example. It has soles AND wingflex. All you have to do is add a cool tweak to the.cfg file I found somewhere. Boosts the frame rate to 60+ with the sliders maxed out too.

Hmm No official comment from Aerosoft on this new product. I'm disappointed! :angry:

:lolsign_s:

I don't like the weathered look. Is a paintkit included? What specs do I need for running one of these things?

haha lol :D I would for sure buy it :D But only if it is able to do a full autoland :P

Guest SirAviation

WOW Nice aircraft!

Will it have realistic sound effects? The sound of the flaps are very important, otherwise I will not buy it!!!