June's Screenshot Competition.

Hello Folks,

Welcome to June's Screenshot Competition.

The theme will be, "Inverted Flight".

A picture depicting your flight upside down, the more bolder you are the more chance you have of winning.

So Lets see where you like to do it but upside down ;)

Rules at the top of the forum apply.

Alrighty then =)

Just another Sunday morning:

post-37517-0-00244400-1306948236_thumb.j

Cheers,

Stefan

P.S.: Good luck to myself and everyme! =P

P.P.S.: unedited/uncut, pure FTX-AU (YSCH - Coff's Harbour) and Rex 2.0 OD, starring the A2A P-47-D23 "Vicky" <-- doesn't like inverted flight for long ;-)

Here's my entry. In memory of Flt Lt. Alan Pollock No. 1 Squadron Royal Air Force, who on April 5th 1968 really did fly a Hawker Hunter FGA9 through the span of Tower Bridge as a protest. For a lot more info see here. Apparently only one person was injured, a cyclist (living in Cambridge thats a result) who suffered a ripped pair of trousers! This is the Dave Garwood Hunter, its awesome and even comes with a repaint of the airframe Flt Lt. Pollock few on that day. Natrually I was using that repaint.

june_comp.jpg

Good luck all and have fun ;)

Here's my entry. In memory of Flt Lt. Alan Pollock No. 1 Squadron Royal Air Force, who on April 5th 1968 really did fly a Hawker Hunter FGA9 through the span of Tower Bridge as a protest. For a lot more info see here. Apparently only one person was injured, a cyclist (living in Cambridge thats a result) who suffered a ripped pair of trousers! This is the Dave Garwood Hunter, its awesome and even comes with a repaint of the airframe Flt Lt. Pollock few on that day. Natrually I was using that repaint.

Good on Him, he has my vote for the reasons behind such actions :)

Good on Him, he has my vote for the reasons behind such actions :)

Mine too, supid governments, stupid MOD stupid burocrats. I wonder if the same will happen on the 100th anniversary? Or will they have the balls/finance for a show of force?

Guest Paul Düster

i know... i am not allowed to join the contest. but i love shauns ideas. so just one time, i want to post my image too.

So here is mine:

post-18808-0-51888700-1307439741_thumb.j

yes i crashed, yes i used a lot of photoshop and yes its an idividual style but i like it ;)

• Upvote 1

Matt, Shaun, there is a big article on this event in the July issue of Jets Monthly, which includes an interview with Alan Pollock. I can vaguely remember the event, because of my RAF father reacting to the news on the TV.

Jets Monthly is rather good by the way...have a leaf through a copy when either of you are next in W H Smith :)

A quick recreation of the RNZAF Red Checkers 'mirror' using Nigel Booth's freeware RNZAF CT-4E Airtrainer Model and the fantastic Real NZ Marlborough Scenery from Godzone Virtual Flight.

post-27467-0-20351800-1308440045.jpg

Good luck to everyone,

Matt