Airbus Webserver

mindyerbeak

It is a tool that allows you to remotely monitor your flight. You may be doing a flight that takes 2-3hrs in real time and may wish to leave the aircraft on autopilot whilst you get lunch, do household jobs etc. If you have a web enabled phone or other device you can keep track of your flights progress.

Chris

It is a tool that allows you to remotely monitor your flight. You may be doing a flight that takes 2-3hrs in real time and may wish to leave the aircraft on autopilot whilst you get lunch, do household jobs etc. If you have a web enabled phone or other device you can keep track of your flights progress.

Chris

Got it.Thanks:D

Vic

Chris

Allowing remote connections?? This is an optional feature, I gather. Something that can be disabled, or otherwise not used.

Regards,

No it's not optional, it's already there and it's really basic & simple. Just look up the web address into the Load manager window and type in your browser. The new window/tab that will open will be your flight progress report and because it's an Internet page it can be accessible from anywhere as long as you have the right address.

Cheers

Will

it's pretty cool actually - I'm on a 4 hour flight and I can go into the kitchen and monitor the flight on my laptop. If you don't want to use it then shutdown AirbusConnect after you have loaded fuel and weights.

• Aerosoft

ROTFL... any screenshots of this? Sounds a bit like overkill to me, I imagine its an optional install?

It's just available if you leave Connect running as FSX runs. Reads some data from FSX and makes it available for any machine that has a webserver and is on the same network.

Here is is shown on my iPad and iPhone:

IMG_3396.JPG

• Deputy Sheriffs

It also has virtually no hit on frames (a ruthless goal on their Airbus), so even if you forget to shut it down, you really shouldn't be able to tell the difference.