Aerosoft Airbus X

I cant wait to tear down the runway in this Bus with EZdok, has any of the BETA testers tried it with EZdok and if so can we have any feed back? :rolleyes:

EZdok has been released?

Is she going to read waypoints FSX doesnt? I dont care for SIDS & STARS but certain planes that doesnt have SID/STARS sold today dont quite read waypoints built in the SID/STAR.. This is quite known at airports such as ATL, ORD, FRA to name a few.

-Tristan (Patient admirer of the Aerosoft Airbus X)

Just ignore the complains and give the rest of us the fun ;)

I think its best that the developers release screens and videos on a timeline that they are comfortable with. There is no point in seeing videos from early alpha models when developement has gone far beyond that stage.

• Aerosoft

Is she going to read waypoints FSX doesnt? I dont care for SIDS & STARS but certain planes that doesnt have SID/STARS sold today dont quite read waypoints built in the SID/STAR.. This is quite known at airports such as ATL, ORD, FRA to name a few.

-Tristan (Patient admirer of the Aerosoft Airbus X)

If Navigraph has them, sure!

• Aerosoft

I think its best that the developers release screens and videos on a timeline that they are comfortable with. There is no point in seeing videos from early alpha models when developement has gone far beyond that stage.

The problem is that we got a very fragmented development structure. Sounds bad but it is not. But it means that we just not have something that looks good in all aspects. I got a great visual model, I got a great aircraft with PFDs etc I just do not have one aircraft that has it all.

Guest inbrekers1

The problem is that we got a very fragmented development structure. Sounds bad but it is not. But it means that we just not have something that looks good in all aspects. I got a great visual model, I got a great aircraft with PFDs etc I just do not have one aircraft that has it all.

xD. As long as the product we get is complete with great looking PFD's and a superb model, we're happy.

Guest AngelsAndAirwaves

what about the sounds, has it the typical spool-up sound, the typcial growl, and the "kling" after the gear is up? and the sound after take-off power. set to lower power?

what about the sounds, has it the typical spool-up sound, the typcial growl, and the "kling" after the gear is up? and the sound after take-off power. set to lower power?

and the shaking sound in the Cockpit during T/O

• Upvote 1

...and the sound after take-off power. set to lower power?

You mean the THR RED/ACC altitude. This is part of the vertical profile and as this bird won´t have enhanced vertical navigation i´don´t think the

thrust reduction is done automatically...

Timo

Guest AngelsAndAirwaves

You mean the THR RED/ACC altitude. This is part of the vertical profile and as this bird won´t have enhanced vertical navigation i´don´t think the

thrust reduction is done automatically...

Timo

yeah dont know how i should call that :D :D but you know what i mean^^

i just hope we get the realisitc airbus sounds..

Sounds do enhance realism. Just by the few videos released i'm confident enough to believe sounds are well implemented. LOL I tried putting on Wilco's Airbus EXT PWR and nothing..LOL..Must say this bus is a benchmark for what is to come in the future. Oh to add to that Mathijs will we atleast get the latest AIRAC current on release date I believe its 1002 or 1003 right now.

I was/am not so happy that soon or in the future I had to go with FSX, I installed it and made some checks of fps.

Initially I had 3-6fps, after some tweaking (still using AA 32x, AI 16x, many settings on high) I got between 15-30fps (my system is based on Intel Core 2 Duo E8400, ASUS P5Q-E, Nvidia GTX 260 Core 216, 4Gb DDR2 Corsair, only 2GB used at the moment, WD Caviar black SATA, 640Gb).

My question how many fps can be reached with Airbus X at EDDF(probably this is the benchmark), with AI traffic, REX, ASA(ASE)? I want somehow to make an estimation how FSX and Airbus X from you will run on my system.

Thanks!

Vali

Hi Vali

Take the default MS Airbus, test your scenario then deduct approx. 2 to 5 fps and you will be in the ballpark of what the Airbus X will be like.

any examples? how can there be a shaking sound?

Or like a bang-like sound when you touchdown hard would be awesome. The harder the touchdown, the harder the bang... And if it's super soft, then no sound at all! That would be awesome. Everyone knows that sound of when a plane really hits hard. I think it'd be super cool if that was implemented.

thanks,

• Upvote 5

Or like a bang-like sound when you touchdown hard would be awesome. The harder the touchdown, the harder the bang... And if it's super soft, then no sound at all! That would be awesome. Everyone knows that sound of when a plane really hits hard. I think it'd be super cool if that was implemented.

thanks,

i think thats a great idea :0, but im not sure to what extent this exists in reality.

Listen to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVdtc-We6e4&feature=related

At 0:37 you hear a short rumbling sound. I think that's what he refers to. On a very bumpy Runway you'll hear it much louder and longer.

thanks for that and here is another that you can hear on the runway after landing after 1:15 and there you can hear some bumping sound ( don't know what to call them, shaking? ) And the idea from matt oberdorfer is very good aswell

• Upvote 1

Great thought - this "ticktack" sound of the blades moving to the outer rim!

So we did not get a reply on that one.. Mathijs can you confirm if sound is associated ?

Thanks

Greg