Karen Hamilton

New Aerosoft Glider Release is Imminent

The new Aerosoft Glider will be released soon!! :ididit_s: Mathijs is offering all SOAR Members a special discount when it is released. :cheers_s: Please wait to purchase until we receive the info on how Aerosoft will do this! Thanks Mathijs for thinking of SOAR. :boingy_s:

:excellenttext_s: There will also be a special competition using the glider and Aerosoft will help with the publicity/advertising the event and will furnish prizes!! This is one competition that you will definitely want to participate it! Keep watching the SOAR board for more details!!

Released now (see all details here). We'll have a special product page for SOAR members with a 25% discount online on Monday (with bad luck Tuesday). The only thing a user has to do to get the discount is to give us the url to a message he written on the SOAR forums with a date before Sept 1st. More details online early next week.

discusglider_8.jpg

discusglider_5.jpg

discusglider_23.jpg

Well as it's a long weekend here in Canada, I can't wait that long, more money than sense I guess, but then wasting this weekend opportunity doesn't make sense either.

As have had some experience in advance I can assure you, that it is absolutely worth the money. To my knowledge it has the best flight model I ever experienced.

best regards,

Peter

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.