CRJ and Stream Deck and / or Mobiflight

FSH1HH

Hello everyone and happy easter.
I am planning to buy a Stream Deck XL for the MSFS. Primarily I would like to fly with the CRJ in the future - although I have not yet fully mastered it. 😉
Has anyone experience with Stream Decks and the CRJ? Does the integration work via Mobiflight?
So far I haven't found anything about this on the Internet.
Many Thanks!

1 hour ago, Martin Pampiermole said:

Do you know of any exported profiles that I could download and try?

I'm struggling to get it working with flighttracker.

I don’t use streamdeck or flighttracker. But mobiflight itself works with the CRJ, I use it with a button box I built myself. 

Hi, I use Strem Deck with CRJ. It very convenient solution. To connect SD to the plane I recommend you SPADE.next. It gives me the possibility to take out LVAR from the CRJ. Thanks to LVAR data you have access to gauges, knobs, and buttons of CRJ. You can use SPADE.next in cheaper and pricy version. The latter one gives you the direct access to the SD. In tahat case, buttons can change their state and for example change displayed images. That version has much more possibilities and provide much fun. In the cheaper version, for example, you can bind the SD with CRJ's LVAR via virtual Joy. Flying with the Stream Deck is much convenient

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, Elmarqo said:

Of course, Herman, I misspelled 

No worries. Happens all the time with the "helpful" spell checkers we all encounter.

• 2 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

No response in over a month.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived