More Pics of the F-16 to wet your Appetite 'Large Post'

Shaun Fletcher

Thanks guys,

the Wulf Pack paint is still there (like all other paints shown earlier), i thought only to show you new paints.

Dag, perhaps it's better to keep those pants deep in the closet where they belong :lol:

especially if they are the no ass chaps kind :lol:

Randy

PLEASE!!!

Could somebody PASS me a NEW KEYBOARD HERE!!!!, I overdrewled mine AGAIN!!!

Stop doing this VIN, This is gonna cost me a fortune on KEYBOARDS!

MEGA COOL works!

Superb work Vin, love Tulsa!

Just bought a new monitor and while it won't stretch to the proportions above, it will manage the following. Much better than my old 17" box.

aero_f16_large_01.jpg

aero_f16_large_02.jpg

Hi there,

First my sincere Congratulations

I fly OF4.5. I saw this link over at GF and was swept of my feet. Those graphics !!! (Just look at that reflection of the sun in the sea !!! That cockpit !!! WOW !!!).

Now, sorry for the noob questions, but:

What system requirements are needed to run this?

Which programs do I need?

Is this an extension of 'Microsoft Flight Simulator'?

Can I use my HOTAS Cougar and TrackIR Pro4 with this?

How realistic is the flightmodel? As realistic as OF4.5?

Are the Radar, weaponsystems, navigation, radio, datacartridge, etc... as realistic as in OF4.5?

Is the 3d cockpit clickable?

Is it possible to fly training missions/campaigns?

Why is there no pilot?

etc...

Again my congratulations !! I'll be watching your progress with interest.

Cheers

Hello Doc0301,

This will be an add-on for FSX so is not stand alone.

As for the joystick if it can be programmed to use the key commands from FSX then yes it should Track IR should also work in the fully functional 3d cockpit.

As for the question about OF4.5 then no its not, its not an F-16 Simulator but a aircraft that can be flown within the bounds of FSX, thats not to say that missions cant be made for it in FSX, but it wont have payloads that can be released etc.

Nice shots there Nick, I really like the first one. So what monitor do you have now? A 22"? I'm running a 24" IIyama at 1920x1200 and really glad with it.

Here an other pics at high res to show we've got AMRAAM now :-)

F-16_KLu_J-063.jpg

Looks good Vin :D Is that the new marking of 313, never seen that black one? Anyway..... I have redone the AMRAAM textures for better accuracy and not as dirty. I have the bumps left to do.

Hi,

A couple of more Norwegians:

665_WIP.jpg

Old style QRA config (M-2). It would be great if I could apply this paint to the configuration our AF use nowadays. IRIS-T missiles instead of AIM-9s, ECIPS/PIDS pylons instead of the legacy weapons pylons and a PANTERA targeting pod on station 5R. Yes, one of the QRA pair usually have the targeting pod.

A guy named Dag passed his 3000th F-16 hour in this one on the same trip that the aircraft became the high time EPAF F-16 with 5000 hrs in it's log book.

671_WIP.jpg

Here's an Operation Enduring Freedom veteran. Tiger tail came later. This aircraft is in deep maintenance at the moment and will be repainted (one of the last with Fokker-roundels I believe). Hopefully it will retain the tiger tail.

Best

Nice one Vin, How about a 306 squadron with orpheus :roll: ?
KLu doesn't use orpheus anymore, 306 isn't recce squadron anymore (training in USA), KLu now flies with the MARS pod. So if Tim will make a reccepod it will be the MARS one, no orpheus.

KLu doesn't use orpheus anymore, 306 isn't recce squadron anymore (training in USA), KLu now flies with the MARS pod. So if Tim will make a reccepod it will be the MARS one, no orpheus.

MARS would be cool on a Belgian as well and a Danish for that matter.

Best

Very nice, I really like the Tigertail. We need to do more Tigertails...need good pics of those tail first though :roll:

Just hand over some pix....ill ilustrate them for ya so its usable!

first question: will there be a pilot in this plane??? Dag and I want one with hgu-55p with mbu20 oder mbu5 mask and with a HMCS visor ;-).... :lol:

but i mean serious, how about the pilot, will there be one??

second question: how far is the developing of this aircraft?? What still needs to be done? how about the bright lights???

best regards

first question: will there be a pilot in this plane??? Dag and I want one with hgu-55p with mbu20 oder mbu5 mask and with a HMCS visor ;-).... :lol:

but i mean serious, how about the pilot, will there be one??

second question: how far is the developing of this aircraft?? What still needs to be done? how about the bright lights???

best regards

Don't worry, there will be a pilot, in the end. With or without HMCS visor (personally I also would like to see at least one model with pilot wearing HMCS).

What still needs to be done? Tim can answer that better than I.