Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

Hey!! I tried to search here in the forum in these 64 pages but I didn't have found a clear awnser: is A330-200 in the plans? TAP flyers would love it. Tks, looking forward to it

vor 5 Stunden schrieb klokous:

Hey!! I tried to search here in the forum in these 64 pages but I didn't have found a clear awnser: is A330-200 in the plans? TAP flyers would love it. Tks, looking forward to it

No it‘s not. Only the -300 version

On 12/28/2022 at 5:40 PM, Elling Weme said:

I hope issues with the P3D version of the A330 have been adressed for the MSFS version. And that the aircraft will be kept up to date along the way and not just forgotten like previous projects. 

P3D was spot on?

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, Mark Xu said:

I wonder if the MCDU of AS330 is fully functional like FENIX.

We limit ourselves to standard operating procedures. And for those conditions it will be a fully functional MCDU. 

As I said before, Xbox and Cloud are super important for us (just as they are for PMDG for example) and the FENIX airbus will never run on anything but PC.

• Like 1

I'm sure the callouts will be included, as it's already been mentioned they're trying to get everything in the cockpit realistic which is why no focus is going into a cabin and sounds on the outside that you can't hear in the cockpit. Could be wrong but I doubt it!

I see that the fuel has been mentioned a couple of times but I have seen a answer. Will the MSFS2020 A330 have increased range.  Currently i like flying as Turkish Airlines as it gives a mixture of short european routes and the longer asia routes. But at the moment I can not do any of the Trans Pacific routes nor some of the Asia Europe routes as I keep running out of fuel . Happy New Year. I unfortunately am hoping you are working hard to complete this baby. 

14 hours ago, TomReborn said:

I'm sure the callouts will be included, as it's already been mentioned they're trying to get everything in the cockpit realistic which is why no focus is going into a cabin and sounds on the outside that you can't hear in the cockpit. Could be wrong but I doubt it!

Well they've always said this and the V1 callout was not included in their P3D version. Nor were the actual A330 callouts as I believe they used 320 callouts.

1 hour ago, Bigt said:

Well they've always said this and the V1 callout was not included in their P3D version. Nor were the actual A330 callouts as I believe they used 320 callouts.

Correct!

• Aerosoft
19 hours ago, TomReborn said:

Of course

• Like 2