Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

17 hours ago, Abriael said:

There's a very good freeware 330neo available right now. 

I don’t like the cockpit yet, I know too many differences between the A320 and A330 cockpit to enjoy it. I know they’re making a new cockpit model, but the Aerosoft would probably release first by then

• Upvote 11

15 hours ago, SimPilotMika said:

I don’t like the cockpit yet, I know too many differences between the A320 and A330 cockpit to enjoy it. I know they’re making a new cockpit model, but the Aerosoft would probably release first by then

The developers of the 330Neo and another developer (sorry, i cant remember right now) are working on a good, freeware A330ceo which will be made from scratch. The bad news is that it's still in early modeling stages though and probably won't be released in over a year or even two.. Keep an eye out on this, I suggest!😁

Hello I am a gamer on xbox and my opinion is that they should finally release the a330 because xbox people have nothing waiting for it eagerly.

Thanks to the Google translator

• Thanks 1

Yes, they surely have the aircraft ready, but they just want to keep us waiting a bit more instead of finally seeing revenue from that project.

Pretty sure that's what it is...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

Are we going to get more engine variants when it releases? I don't wanna be stuck flying certain airlines cause we don't have the other engine variants. 
I would love to do Delta hops... but as of now... can't do that... 

• Upvote 1

• Deputy Sheriffs
28 minutes ago, CptLee said:

Are we going to get more engine variants when it releases? I don't wanna be stuck flying certain airlines cause we don't have the other engine variants. 
I would love to do Delta hops... but as of now... can't do that... 

Please click on the FAQ link in the green banner on top of the page.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

It has become far too quiet around the Airbus, but understandable when the project manager and one of the main developers leave. For me it is a mystery. Why does a project manager leave in the middle of a project - but that's another story. But that can't be good for the progress of the project. So for me there are now two possibilities: the bus goes down mercilessly or it comes with a loud bang very very soon.

The silence that it has suddenly become is not normal.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

vor 2 Stunden schrieb blanderrr:

I think most of us are waiting (quite anxiously) for the 21st, when things start to be opened up

What should happen on 21st? Is there anything announced?

sadly no new pictures and status updates are shown here... that would be all content of the page... looks like a looooong way until release... :(

btw... guys, please read the forum before asking engine-options question again and again 😮 !!! 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, andre760li said:

sadly no new pictures and status updates are shown here... that would be all content of the page... looks like a looooong way until release... :(

btw... guys, please read the forum before asking engine-options question again and again 😮 !!! 

That is what the website is for when it comes out on Friday 

33 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

There has never been any moment in the 21 years I worked for Aerosoft that I was not handling at least five projects. So no matter at what moment I would leave, it would always be in the middle of multiple projects.  The reason I leave is rather mundane. I was simply uncomfortable with decisions and how Aerosoft was being run. That happens, and it is no drama. Every employee will face that at some point. I just happen to get a job offer from a competing company that was extraordinarily attractive. 

There is no bad blood between me and Aerosoft, as I have seen suggested. Just an employee that leaves a company. The fact it became 'news' and even featured in some videos was a bit of a surprise to me. According to my wife, also incredibly bad for my ego. 

Hello Mathijs I think that the last message you wrote was the last, it's nice to see you still talking! I air a question are you aware of the new site that has been created and what it will have in it? a release date, an official release? 

1 hour ago, alen6 said:

When exactly will this page go online? Can we maybe get a UTC time or something???

I came here just now to literally ask the same question!! 🤣🤣

• Administrator
1 hour ago, alen6 said:

When exactly will this page go online? Can we maybe get a UTC time or something???

No time to share at the moment, unfortunately, though it'll more than likely be during German working hours.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4