Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

5 minutes ago, YAG said:

Amazing trailer but I noticed that the wing flex is a little delayed after take off, and I hope to see a new video with the howl sound

"WORK IN PROGRESS" at the bottom of the full video

• Upvote 8

5 minutes ago, YAG said:

Amazing trailer but I noticed that the wing flex is a little delayed after take off, and I hope to see a new video with the howl sound

Agreed. The wingflex looks like it needs a bit of work, but the gear animations look great and I’m so excited for this plane! Gonna be a dream!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

13 minutes ago, YAG said:

Fr fr, need to be better on release!

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, YAG said:

Completely agree, looked a bit choppy at first glance, they need to make sure they animate these kind of things at high fps to make them look good, especially the engine fans too; they looked a bit choppy in the preview - that's the mistake PMDG made with their 737 series. 

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Jonas K said:

Was this the beginning of the mentioned 2 week release schedule? 

In the past i think its 2 weeks after the youtube pilots start putting up reviews.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

No, they just got a copy because they wanted to make a vid for their organization.  We are in still in deep beta.

Isn't that contradictory that you guys are in deep early beta and the trailer is out soon? I thought when the trailer was getting released, the plane would follow not long after.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

• Deputy Sheriffs
6 minutes ago, Frap 99 said:

Isn't that contradictory that you guys are in deep early beta and the trailer is out soon? I thought when the trailer was getting released, the plane would follow not long after.

Reading is key here: it is not a trailer, it is a teaser

Just take a closer look into the title of the video... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

4 hours ago, Dopster198 said:

Don't want to be one of *those* people, constantly begging for news or updates or release dates. However, I was disappointed to hear practically *nothing* (ok fine, EDDF yay) from Aerosoft (or PMDG for that matter) this recent FSExpo.

These are big players, and they had nothing they wanted to mention or show? Thought that was a big weak.

Maybe there wasnt anything to tell? 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

vor 42 Minuten schrieb Repyuk:

Completely agree, looked a bit choppy at first glance, they need to make sure they animate these kind of things at high fps to make them look good, especially the engine fans too; they looked a bit choppy in the preview - that's the mistake PMDG made with their 737 series. 

It might also just be the recording software that messes up the wing-flex. I remember seeing the iniscenes JFK trailer with the PMDG 737 not showing any wing flex at all, even though in-sim its perfectly accurate. I would give Aerosoft the benefit of the doubt until release. In the A333 trailer, when they show the plane from the front with the changing liveries, you also see the wingflex drastically changing (around the 1 minute mark in the video), which makes me think its probably just the editing software messing around. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, YAG said:

Really......looked pretty realistic to me, the moment the plane pulls up, the flex kicks in.

vor 13 Minuten schrieb pilotter1:

Really......looked pretty realistic to me, the moment the plane pulls up, the flex kicks in.

IRL the wing starts to bend up also before rotation, when the wings create more and more lift.... and bends further at the moment of rotation. So wingflex in the Video is very very unrealistic, BUT I think it is due to the replay and recording in the sim, I think (I hope!!!)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 8

1 hour ago, davidnorfolk96 said:

In the words of Obi Wan-Kenobi... 

"Oh, i have a bad feeling about this"

You mean: "About this a bad feeling I have".

• Like 1

1. As someone else said, it says "WORK IN PROGRESS" 

2. It's a teaser, not a trailer.

3. Probably more important to test systems and stuff first before finishing the wingflex.

• Aerosoft
vor 41 Minuten schrieb John2:

You mean: "About this a bad feeling I have".

Completely OT, but if it is not Yoda saying it, the order of words was actually correct. 😉 

• Like 1