Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

1 hour ago, sqdqs dsdqsqd said:

but sir develop an airplane it is not so easy especially an airplane of this kind so Before you plead to the development team want to develop an airplane you even see if it will be quick so mister stop criticizing whether it is too long or other and watch passionately wait even if it is in development for a long time. plus to say that a few days from the exit not very smart

I couldn't agree more with you here. I'm sure everyone in this forum (including myself) would love to have this plane right now. But if we want something great, we must remember that it takes time and a lot of effort. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, LH-Virtual said:

With great pleasure we received a pre-release (early beta) version from Mathijs to get first impression of the Aerosoft A330. Of course we also want to share this with you.
So good! We can't wait and you should be just as excited! :) Good job to everyone involved.

MOD: images removed

Regards

This is great news - and great screenshots too! Hopefully this is the start of other content creators too being handed copies to showcase before launch :) Hope you're having fun with her!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

With great pleasure we received a pre-release (early beta) version from Mathijs to get first impression of the Aerosoft A330. Of course we also want to share this with you.
So good! We can't wait and you should be just as excited! :) Good job to everyone involved.

MOD: images removed

Regards

Does this mean that streamers etc have received a version or is it still under nda 

vor 7 Minuten schrieb ben carpy:

Does this mean that streamers etc have received a version or is it still under nda 

We do not want to comment on that because its not up to us. We have asked to do and provide outside screenshots and we got to provide outside-screenshots! :) 
However we can only ask for patience.

Regards

• Like 1

MOD: removed images

Regards

Looks absolute fantastic . Thanks a lot for sharing. 

• Like 1

Don't want to be one of *those* people, constantly begging for news or updates or release dates. However, I was disappointed to hear practically *nothing* (ok fine, EDDF yay) from Aerosoft (or PMDG for that matter) this recent FSExpo.

These are big players, and they had nothing they wanted to mention or show? Thought that was a big weak.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

I just hope that the silence is a good indicator for progress and it means that there are some larger announcements coming soon (normal "soon" so 1-2 weeks, not developer's "soon" meaning 3-6 months) in regards of both PMDG and Aerosoft A330.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, Dopster198 said:

Don't want to be one of *those* people, constantly begging for news or updates or release dates. However, I was disappointed to hear practically *nothing* (ok fine, EDDF yay) from Aerosoft (or PMDG for that matter) this recent FSExpo.

These are big players, and they had nothing they wanted to mention or show? Thought that was a big weak.

Attendees at FSExpo got to watch the A330 trailer whilst us at home have to wait a little longer for it. Sad but exciting

• Upvote 3

• Aerosoft
2 hours ago, ben carpy said:

No, they just got a copy because they wanted to make a vid for their organization.  We are in still in deep beta.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, TomReborn said:

Attendees at FSExpo got to watch the A330 trailer whilst us at home have to wait a little longer for it. Sad but exciting

I should have that online soon, waiting for Marketing to release it.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Drew12 said:

Si entendí correctamente en una respuesta anterior, cuando sale el tráiler, ¿es cuestión de 2 semanas antes del lanzamiento? <font style=😅"> <font style=😅"> 

Maybe yes, maybe not. Maybe it's a trailer that just says soon or it's a trailer with a release date. I don't know. 

45 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I should have that online soon, waiting for Marketing to release it.

Hello Mathis, will the A330 be on XBox on release day or will it come months after the release?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Amazing trailer but I noticed that the wing flex is a little delayed after take off, and I hope to see a new video with the howl sound

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10