Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Somebody else asked if we have calibration for hardware other than throttles:

Please login to display this image.

Is this feature primarily designed for the Airbus TCA Captain Pack?

• Thanks 1

• Aerosoft

Basically for any device using analog axes for the flaps and spoilers as it is the case with the TCA (among other).

So you can use it with any devices with built-in axes.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, SimWare said:

And a tutorial will follow soon.

It will be posted here and in the A330 specific hardware FAQs subforum. 

Awesome! Can't wait to use this! Keep up the great work AS team!!

• Like 1

i've noticed the pfd on the aerosoft a330 is a little different to the pfd's i've seen online, mainly theres no numbers on the orange bit of the pfd, but i've also seen a few videos of a330's that looks like aerosoft's pfd, will this be customizable?

Please login to display this image.

• Upvote 7

• Aerosoft

As promised, here is the tutorial showing the configuration method for the Flaps and spoilers levers.
As said in the tutorial, it show the procedure with the Thrustmaster TCA quadrant, but the EXACT SAME procedure applies for any

device fitted with analog axes.

It has been added to the A330-specific fAQ page too : 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SimWare said:

As promised, here is the tutorial showing the configuration method for the Flaps and spoilers levers.
As said in the tutorial, it show the procedure with the Thrustmaster TCA quadrant, but the EXACT SAME procedure applies for any

device fitted with analog axes.

Thanks a lot for these tutorials, clear and easy to set up :)

• Like 2

If this aircraft functions as well as it looks, then this may well me Aerosoft's masterpiece.  I hope that turns out to be the case and that, functionally, it surpasses expectation (for a normal ops aircraft)

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, SimWare said:

device fitted with analog axes

Thank you so much! I can't wait to configure my TCA pack with this plane!

• Like 1

• Aerosoft
1 minute ago, NIT267 said:

Thank you so much! I can't wait to configure my TCA pack with this plane!

You are welcome.
I will perhaps  make a full TCA setup tutorial (Throttle, Reversers, Flaps, Spoilers, Park brake, Eng Start) once the plane is released.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Is possible to get modeled cabin in future? Even if it will be something like "paid DLC"?

Many people love modeled cabin and I understand to not modeling regarding to performance, but not everyone is limited by perfomance (or optimalization as such) and many people would very appreciate modeled cabin. And we understands it is some extra work so we would pay some bucks for it. (At least that ppl which I talked about it)

Thanks for reply!

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, DaveCZE said:

Is possible to get modeled cabin in future? Even if it will be something like "paid DLC"?

Many people love modeled cabin and I understand to not modeling regarding to performance, but not everyone is limited by perfomance (or optimalization as such) and many people would very appreciate modeled cabin. And we understands it is some extra work so we would pay some bucks for it. (At least that ppl which I talked about it)

Thanks for reply!

It's not necessarily about reduced performance , but the effect of it when it comes to the computers health. Aerosoft apparently did a poll on this and most people barely used the fully modelled cabins (window views is not what I mean) that come with the aircraft coupled with the fact that having a fully modelled cabin isn't great for the computers health in the longer run. So it's just unnecessary extra workload on the computer.

48 minutes ago, ikdh said:

Hello, I am Mohammed from Saudi Arabia. I am very interested in the world of aviation and interested in its most important topics from any aspect, aerosoft or otherwise. Therefore, I followed all that was sent here, and I would like to thank you all for the effort that you have given us. This is what I like about Aerosoft. They only offer the best thing for people and give them the best flying experience. History has seen it, really thank you.

But I was asking, is there’s  a livery for Saudi Airlines? Actually I am very interested in this thing

Thanks again for all you do for the community

I'm sure there'll be a Saudia livery uploaded to flightsim.to within a couple of days after release :) You can submit livery requests here

• Thanks 1

On 6/16/2023 at 9:13 PM, BaxterChico said:

I would love to hear from you guys what style of pictures you would like to see more of. 

Do you like more the dramatic part? Or would you rather see the standard pictures? 

Or maybe you want to see a mix of both? 

Hi Baxter,

Thanks for those wonderful pictures you've been sharing with the FS community. Could you please share some but in TAP Air Portugal livery? Never mind if it's dramatic or standard.

5 minutes ago, santisanti69 said:

There hasn't been much news around here lately. Is it a good or bad sign?

FsExpo 2023 starts tomorrow and ends on Sunday, where we will surely hear a lot of good news, including those related to Aerosoft and its version of the A330.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Aerosoft

As mentioned above, here is the tutorial describing how to setup the Thrustmaster TCA throttle and reversers with the A330 : 

Also added to the A330 FAQ specific page : 

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, SimWare said:

As mentioned above, here is the tutorial describing how to setup the Thrustmaster TCA throttle and reversers with the A330 : 

Thank you so much! I greatly appreciate it

• Like 1