Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

vor 18 Minuten schrieb theking_03:

It's my 20th birthday today, so I'm ready for some good news :D 

Happy Birthday! I wish you a great, sunny day, with lots of fun! 🎂🎉🎁

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, theking_03 said:

It's my 20th birthday today, so I'm ready for some good news :D 

It’s going to be my 21st at the end of August (4th and last month in their window). Hope I get to spend my 21st in an A330

• Like 1

Just sitting here quietly twiddling my thumbs waiting for the new project and *cough cough* maybe release schedule *cough cough* 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13

• Aerosoft
50 minutes ago, Thoughtm said:

Will we be able to request oceanic clearance from the acars system?

Not on release; we are still hoping that all the online ATC systems can get a single interface done. When that is not happening we'll implement what we did for P3D.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, fishy101 said:

with a glass of wine' and a side of 'new aircraft announcement' to kick off June and the weekend :D

I have prepared a glass of wine and waiting new announcements.   😀 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

I don‘t know on which purpose they should aim for a release at such a specific date like the FS expo. I assume they will release  it as early  as possible after they‘ve  judged it to be ready for release. There should be no need to wait (if it’s ready earlier) or to rush the release only to pass a date. I’m wondering if it even could have a negative effect to release during such en event because it might not get the same amount of attention from the community compared to other time spots without much other news.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

I see a lot of comments about an FS Expo release. I’m gonna be honest, if you think about it through a companies eyes it would be a very bad move to release it then. A LOT of flight simmers are going there and are away from their homes for a week and so for Aerosoft to release it then, it would mean a lot of people won’t be able to buy it. I would say don’t expect that outcome but there is still hope for a release date announcement at that period as a lot of FS companies are announcing big things there!😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, KianAlli28 said:

I see a lot of comments about an FS Expo release. I’m gonna be honest, if you think about it through a companies eyes it would be a very bad move to release it then. A LOT of flight simmers are going there and are away from their homes for a week and so for Aerosoft to release it then, it would mean a lot of people won’t be able to buy it. I would say don’t expect that outcome but there is still hope for a release date announcement at that period as a lot of FS companies are announcing big things there!😉

I agree, if anything it makes more sense to announce the 2 week release window at that event. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, KianAlli28 said:

Honestly, I don't think that even 0.01% of all simmers and potential customers will go to that expo.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6