Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

9 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Rolf a fait quelques images de la mise en œuvre de GSX.

Please login to display this image.

thank you very much for this picture it's a pity that gsx and not available on xbox

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Thoughtm said:

Could anybody make an old Aer Lingus livery? Would love to see it!

For me this is the best!

Not sure why so many down votes on Livery request. Very childish.

had to spend some time reading back over posts as i was not online since wednesday. Looked like i had missed something but it seems not!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, JasonmCork said:

For me this is the best!

had to spend some time reading back over posts as i was not online since wednesday. Looked like i had missed something but it seems not!

The liveries are gonna come out anyways.

vor 48 Minuten schrieb JasonmCork:

For me this is the best!

I think the point is that Aerosoft was open to requests for RR liveries a few weeks ago, and then decidedly closed the topic. It’s also since been made clear that as far as Aerosoft is concerned they have their liveries that will be released with the plane. All other livery requests to external painters (bless them and what they do) + requests for non-RR liveries do not belong in this forum. It clogs up the posts, and every conceivable livery will be on flightsim.com within hours of release anyway. 

• Upvote 8

It would be great if there was a separate liveries request thread so that the preview discussion can be kept clear of them.   Alternatively, post the requests on the .to where painters can then actively pick them up from

• Upvote 5

don't forget that delivering them already created is already sufficient and then nothing prevents you from taking another livery for another company leasing it's fun

• Aerosoft
55 minutes ago, Trevor Hannant said:

It would be great if there was a separate liveries request thread so that the preview discussion can be kept clear of them.   Alternatively, post the requests on the .to where painters can then actively pick them up from

Like this one? 

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/1172-repaints/

• Upvote 5

• Administrator

I've created a separate topic for livery requests. Please post any future requests there, thanks!:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

5 hours ago, James Robbo said:

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE MUCHHHHHHHHHHH LOVE !!! so excited goooooood!!!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

• Like 3

• Aerosoft
36 minutes ago, Aerofly Clips said:

Do you think the A330 will able to fly with the Autopilot panel from https://www.minicockpit.com?

If the hardware people make the driver, I see no reason why it should not! I like that thing. I'll try to reach them. For sure we can assist them. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

• Aerosoft

At this moment, we are tweaking the ground flight model (contradictio in terminis if there ever was one.) Wonder what the expectations are...

Assume an A330 loaded at 50%, runway conditions perfect and speed 5 TKS.  How wide does the runway need to be to do a 180-degree turn? Select you pick here: 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

At this moment, we are tweaking the ground flight model (contradictio in terminis if there ever was one.) Wonder what the expectations are...

Assume an A330 loaded at 50%, runway conditions perfect and speed 5 TKS.  How wide does the runway need to be to do a 180-degree turn? Select you pick here: 

How i wish i could just use the "Slew Mode" while doing it on the minimum runway width LOL

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Mathijs Kok:

[...]How wide does the runway need to be to do a 180-degree turn?[...]

Depending also on the concrete temperature, concrete condition (dry, wet, dusty), runway slope, tire temperature, tire condition, tire pressure.... well, I forgot this is not Assetto Corsa here. Sorry.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Has been shown already, but I got a few more images.

I really love this one ❤️

• Like 2

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Easy lookup 😉 Airbus-Commercial-Aircraft-Calculation-of-Minimum-LineUp-DistanceCorrections

• Thanks 2

On 5/21/2023 at 4:12 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

The flight model is completed; all heavy work is on getting the LNAV, VNAV and speed modes correct at this moment.

Here is a shot from our bug tracker management tool:

You see, we worked through close to 1500 items, and a lot are open. Right now, we need to close the red ones! We'll sort out the silly animation things later.

How's the redness looking compared to last week? Hopefully less red? :)

• Upvote 4

• Deputy Sheriffs
8 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Spoilsport.

Now check the same for other MSFS serious airliners and see it they match that.

Actually, I think I helped make your point(s) for you. Tuning the code to get even close to this easy to find data on a tiny bit of performance (so anyone can validate how you did) shows the extent to which AS is striving to get this right instead of merely sort of close.

• Upvote 3