Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb TimJB:

compared to the number of people that use MSFS as a „game to play“ and not as a simulator 

Yes, there is a "true" simulator out for a couple of years with a "really" WX and others - and with an AS A330; for years already! 😂 Why not using this instead of playing a game😁 and lamenting about Asobo?....It is called P3D...

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft
9 hours ago, FranzESG said:

does it get a weather radar?

At this moment we decided not to do that. The only possible weather radar at this moment is rather silly so like most teams we decided not to include one. When we get more access to the weather we will be adding one as soon as possible!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Never understood the point of empty cabin views anyway. I could see the point if there were some passengers sitting there but other than that it is just a novelty. Wing view is fine with me.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Il y a 2 heures, Mathijs Kok a dit :

Please login to display this image.

when i see the pictures i am really amazed by the details, especially the cargo one, it looks exactly like the real thing, congratulations to the aerosoft team, i can't wait to have it in my collection even the wheel chocks level it looks like in true I always had trouble removing them when the plane was loaded lol

• Like 3

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Mathijs Kok:

All doors except for two. I think if you open them too the slides will deploy.

Editing an aircraft's files to add a livery is not required in MSFS.  Whether Aerosoft create a Livery Manager or not, any third party liveries are simply dropped into the Community folder will show for the A330 as they do for the Twin Otter and CRJ (provided they've had the correct paths set in it's own files!)

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Trevor Hannant said:

Editing an aircraft's files to add a livery is not required in MSFS.  Whether Aerosoft create a Livery Manager or not, any third party liveries are simply dropped into the Community folder will show for the A330 as they do for the Twin Otter and CRJ (provided they've had the correct paths set in it's own files!)

Completely forgot about this way! - That's a big oops on my part. Thanks for reminding me.

• Like 1

• Aerosoft
6 hours ago, Trevor Hannant said:

The Pain Kit (pun intended) is already available in the A330 forum section.

• Like 3

On 4/24/2023 at 8:21 AM, Herman said:

This one and Delta had one too. I can tell you personally this got a lot of FAA attention in Seattle where the Transport Airplane Directorate and Aircraft Evaluation Groups live. While the cause was indirectly related to fuel temperature, in the article, you can see the crew was monitoring the temp.

On 4/24/2023 at 1:14 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Basically the second. Things like the temperature of the fuel, that does affect things (for example it's density) but that is not something a simmer (or even a pilot) is bothered by. 

It's great that there is now a section that contains a list of frequently asked questions for anyone who wants to ask a question about the Aerosoft A330 model. It saves time for new members to try and get quick answers. It's useful to list commonly asked questions (FAQs) that people ask in order to be able to get quick answers and to save time. I would appreciate being reminded to check whether my question has been asked before, to avoid asking the same thing over and over again. Thanks so much for this resource!

Il y a 1 heure, BaxterChico a dit :

thank you for this picture I envy you lol

• Like 2

Hello guys,

When will tester be able to put videos out on this wonderful bird??  Is that further into the beta testing.  
I’ve been watching aerosoft A330 videos for p3d as a refresher.  I hope this will help get me up to speed.