Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

6 hours ago, iLucasRT said:

For those asking for a release date. ChatGPT has this to say:

As an AI language model, I don't have access to the latest information on the development or release schedule of the Aerosoft A330 for MSFS. However, according to the latest news from Aerosoft, the development of the A330 is still ongoing, and the release date has not yet been announced.

Aerosoft has been providing updates on the progress of the development through their official forum, so you can stay up-to-date by following their official announcements. Additionally, you can also sign up for their newsletter to receive updates on the development and release of the A330 for MSFS.

I asked the SAME question to GPT earlier today LOL

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DaniilBaree said:

Hmmm...
Maybe we should just flip the number 42 and get 24? Let's say the release is March 24th and March 21st is the 12th update for msfs. 

I guess it’s releasing after 2 month looking at the progress. But I prefer a complete aircraft coming later rather that a glitchy one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, YAG said:

Я предполагаю, что это будет выпущено через 2 месяца, глядя на прогресс. Но я предпочитаю полноценный самолет, который появится позже, а не глючный.

It is quite possible because I'm just guessing, but there are moments that indicate that the product is just around the corner

39 minutes ago, DaniilBaree said:

Recently, screenshots from the A330 have begun to appear, the Paint Kit for the A330 has been released, and the price of the product has already been discussed.

if the a330 and not ready it is that the work is not finished yet be patient it will arrive once the work is finished

• Like 1

You all can stop with the “when will it be released” thing. They have a release date internally, they aren’t telling us (which makes sense), and we all just have to be patient and give Aerosoft time so we can get a quality product, whenever it comes out.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 1

• Aerosoft
2 minutes ago, Airlow said:

hello I arrived recently but I like read all the pages or almost lol I wanted to have at the level of the default co-pilot on msfs will it be functional?

As far that is able to handle more complex aircraft, yes.

• Like 2

thank you for your answer yes because I really want to buy it but as I am xbox with a controller it is very complicated to pilot it on the track suddenly I use the co-pilot until takeoff

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

When all works as we want, yep.

If there was an option to hide the EFB would that increase performance when it’s hidden?

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

When all works as we want, yep.

And sorry, one more question. Can you please and more wear and tear to the cockpit?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, YAG said:

And sorry, one more question. Can you please and more wear and tear to the cockpit?

Of course, I’m not the developer, so I can’t really be speaking, but I think adding wear and tear would mean retexturing literally the entire cockpit, so I don’t think that’s going to happen.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Svend Loggerhead said:

Of course, I’m not the developer, so I can’t really be speaking, but I think adding wear and tear would mean retexturing literally the entire cockpit, so I don’t think that’s going to happen.

Then why do you answer. If i remember well Mathijs said they will do that for increased immersion and realism

• Aerosoft
12 hours ago, YAG said:

If there was an option to hide the EFB would that increase performance when it’s hidden?

No, we do not believe the EFB uses so many resources that make sense. Of course, you can just switch it off!

• Like 3

(Sorry if this question has been asked before).

I know wx radar (at least an in-depth one) can't be implemented at this point, but is terrain radar planned?

12 hours ago, Svend Loggerhead said:

I really doubt this, but is there an even tiny chance that there could be another paid addon/DLC for the a330 that adds a cabin? I don’t know if anybody else would be, but I would be willing to pay money for a cabin. 

Just to be clear, I’m not expecting a cabin to come with the plane. I’m talking about an addon to it.

3 minutes ago, Svend Loggerhead said:

Just to be clear, I’m not expecting a cabin to come with the plane. I’m talking about an addon to it.

If you take a close look at the plane it looks like there is a low poly (simple) cabin inside, not sure if it’s hollow from the inside.