Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

ive seen on some of the p3d video's and clips that on the pfd have the degrees of pitch going down and some don’t is this going to be the same for msfs? some of the preview pictures are the same 

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Upvote 9

6 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Now that is a crappy job that should be paid way more than it now is.  On your knees pushing expensive suitcases around. I did it for a day when I was 18. People told me I had to find a job where I could use my mind and not my hands.  Guess where I ended up...

That’s my current job. It’s not that bad in my honest opinion. I do agree with the fact that I should get payed more though ;)

• Like 5

• Aerosoft
12 hours ago, Thomas Delaney said:

thank you! i think i phrased my question wrong. i meant would you be ok with for example 4simmers releasing an a330 livery pack on the marketplace or would you be against that like captain sim is.

If it would be free, no problem. Commercial use of our painkit is of course not allowed without permission. We love liveries done by the many talented painters!

• Like 4

• Aerosoft
8 hours ago, OneBerry12345 said:

Will the aircraft be optimised for time acceleration/sim rate increase, like the PMDG 737? I understand it isn’t very realistic but it massively opens up the amount of routes I can fly with limited free time.

I do not think there is any optimization possible for that, at least we do not know of any. Will ask PMDG.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• Aerosoft
2 hours ago, Pilotefr said:

you had told us about compatibility problem with your futures project you think that this can be solved with the future update of msfs?

You mean products that currently do not work on Xbox/Cloud? 

We simply do not know. All these products were cleared by MS but we found they were not functional enough, yet we simply do not know why. As far as we know Microsoft is not actively working on these issues and as we do not know why they fail we can't change things either. As all new builds have to go through the Microsoft Marketplace procedure doing changes and inserting them means it would take many months before we know if the tweak helped or before we could do another tweak.

We are sure Microsoft will get a handle on this issue. When they do we are ready to work on this as fast as possible. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

You mean products that currently do not work on Xbox/Cloud? 

We simply do not know. All these products were cleared by MS but we found they were not functional enough, yet we simply do not know why. As far as we know Microsoft is not actively working on these issues and as we do not know why they fail we can't change things either. As all new builds have to go through the Microsoft Marketplace procedure doing changes and inserting them means it would take many months before we know if the tweak helped or before we could do another tweak.

We are sure Microsoft will get a handle on this issue. When they do we are ready to work on this as fast as possible. 

yes exactly I wanted to talk about the Xbox and the cloud thank you for this answer

Am 5.8.2022 um 16:05 schrieb Patrick Helzer:

As far as I know Lufthansa, Air Canada, Turkish Airlines, South African Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, Air China, Lion Air, Saudia, Eurowings, Aeroflot, Corsair, AirAsia X, Brussels Airlines, SAS, Swiss and Edelweiss have the A333 RR.

Am 14.10.2022 um 14:57 schrieb Patrick Helzer:

Adding Garuda Indonesia and Oman Air.

Adding China Eastern.

On 8/2/2022 at 12:36 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Livery list:

•  SAT-Antenne normal door:
    • DRAGON AIR B-LAB
    • EDELWEIS HB-JHQ
    • LION PK-LEF
    • VIRGIN ATLANTIC G-VKSS
    • CORSAIR F-HSKY
  • 1 SAT-Antenne small door:
    • AIR_CANADA C-GFAF
    • CATHAY PACIFIC B-LBJ
    • EUROWINGS O-OSFB
    • SAUDIA HZ-AQI
    • SINGAPORE AIRLINES 9V-SSB
  • 2 SAT-Antennen small door:
    • LUFTHANSA D-AIKO
    • SWISS HB-JHK
    • AIRBUS HOUSECOLOR

@Mathijs KokI don't know if it's possible if you can update this list please thank you very much

• Aerosoft
4 minutes ago, Pilotefr said:

@Mathijs KokI don't know if it's possible if you can update this list please thank you very much

We have already shared the liveries we will deliver, scroll back to find the images.

Can I ask not to post more questions about this? We will not expand that selection.

For the previous airbusses we had hundreds of liveries withing weeks of release.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We have already shared the liveries we will deliver, scroll back to find the images.

Can I ask not to post more questions about this? We will not expand that selection.

For the previous airbusses we had hundreds of liveries withing weeks of release.

as much for me, I apologize

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I do not think there is any optimization possible for that, at least we do not know of any. Will ask PMDG.

I'm guessing it's all to do with systems complexity. The PMDG 737 can happily take x8 sim rate with no issues but the fbw a32nx is limited based on fps. It would be greatly appreciated if the aircraft could handle sim rate increases this high, especially for a long haul.

4 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

At this moment that is not planned. We'll see.

I have seen this question asked a few times.

Can I request that once you release the pax version, you gauge the community or those that have bought it and ask if they would be interested in a cargo version?

I imagine the decision to make a cargo version isn't solely based on interest, as you may plan on diverting your efforts elsewhere, but I think many of us would be interested in a cargo version even if it meant paying a small additional premium, too (a free update would be a dream as well 😄).

Ist there any release Date, month, Season or Year? I JUST CANT WAIT, I’m so excited, I hope  you release the 330 before cross the pond that would be very appreciated :)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Tom455 said:

Ist there any release Date, month, Season or Year? I JUST CANT WAIT, I’m so excited, I hope  you release the 330 before cross the pond that would be very appreciated :)

• Like 1

For those asking for a release date. ChatGPT has this to say:

As an AI language model, I don't have access to the latest information on the development or release schedule of the Aerosoft A330 for MSFS. However, according to the latest news from Aerosoft, the development of the A330 is still ongoing, and the release date has not yet been announced.

Aerosoft has been providing updates on the progress of the development through their official forum, so you can stay up-to-date by following their official announcements. Additionally, you can also sign up for their newsletter to receive updates on the development and release of the A330 for MSFS.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

People, if anybody says “42” as a response to a release date or any other number related to the project, it’s just a fun way of saying “I’m not telling you”. If you don’t get the reference, read The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

(atleast, that’s what I think this whole Aerosoft 42 thing means, anyways…)