Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

ย 

Please read the FAQย prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb marcus_sweden:

You could do a razzle, whoever comes closest wins (something) :).

Sticking to my 59.99 for now.

i think with 60 euros is a price range of +/- 10 ment. It also would make more sense because planes like the fenix or pmdg would have a better price performance ratio then the a330. Doesnt matter how good the plane is it would have a impact on the sale and also on the reputation of the plane. For example the maddog pretty good plane but i have rarely seen people flysing it because its pretty expensive and got a bad price performance ration. And compared to older/ other sims msfs is 1/3 cheaper sadly not all airports but planes like the fenix and pmdg. Fenix cost 60 Eorus and is compareable to toliss or FF who cost around 90 euros with the xp12 upgrade. Pmdg is a bit different but u can get one single variant for 35-70 euros which is way cheaper ( on average 1/3 ) then p3d if u only wanna get a single variant.

This would mean we would get the plane for around 45 euros which is a reasonable price but it could be also more because the crj a less complex plane cost around 50 euros and the entire pack is around 70 euros. Everything between 40-50 Euros i fair and honorable price since its gonna beย  one of msfs first long hauler + very anticapated and a very famous plane aswell. Im aslo sorry to compare it to the fenix and mdg so often without knowing the a330 or how well it is but the fenix and pmdg set new benchmarks in the flight simulator history and espacially in terms of price performance ratio.

45.99 Euros is my final guess :)ย 

ย 

HAPPY 100 PAGE crazy milestone for a plane which isnt released yet

I really hope to see a good footage of this beautiful plane a way of celebrating the 100 page or at least some good photos of the cockpit and the cabin I know it's not modeled but I want to see how it looks like. I want to know, Do I able to open the cockpit door? sometimes I like opening it for seeing the modeled passengers of GSX boarding inย 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ahmed2003 said:

I really hope to see a good footage of this beautiful plane a way of celebrating the 100 page or at least some good photos of the cockpit and the cabin I know it's not modeled but I want to see how it looks like. I want to know, Do I able to open the cockpit door? sometimes I like opening it for seeing the modeled passengers of GSX boarding inย 

Thereโ€™s no cabin, so I doubt that the cockpit door will open. If you open it, you will just see the invisible interior of the plane. Thereโ€™s nothing to show behind the door.

20 minutes ago, Eduard Gasull said:

will be included an Iberia livery?ย 

Don't worry about it. Enthusiasts are already making liveries for this bird. I know a couple who have already made some liveries.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Svend Loggerhead said:

Thereโ€™s no cabin, so I doubt that the cockpit door will open. If you open it, you will just see the invisible interior of the plane. Thereโ€™s nothing to show behind the door.

I will see the ground and the landing gears!!! no I think there will be a cabin but not worked on it not like Fenix all the details will be there but perhaps we may see some seats. Do you remember the pictures that were showing the aft cabin door opened? I saw what's inside (the area of flight attendants) it was pretty good.ย 

• Aerosoft
2 hours ago, Cockbrett Btw said:

45.99 Euros is my final guess :)ย 

ย 

Guys drop the guesses on pricing. You know the price range our aircraft are normally in and we have always been very happy in that price bracket.

ย 

And 100 pages, indeed, makes us very happy. I just do not have anything special to show at this moment. Almost all work is on the flight and engine model at this moment and that is mainly work in matlab with massive tables of data. I mean 110.000 datapoints we need to make a flight model from.

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Almost all work is on the flight and engine model

It sounds good.ย I hope that there were people you were looking for to adjust the engine parameters.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Svend Loggerhead said:

Will there be a pause at TOD feature built-in? If not, I have an external application, but itโ€™s nice to have an inbuilt and precise version.

I'm hoping so, it is one of those features that I believe is a must-have for all long haulers. very excited for this release, pause at TOD or not!

• Like 2

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Patrick Helzer:

Otherwise it woudnt be an A330.

vor 43 Minuten schrieb pommy80:

Incorrect. A few airlines operate 3-3-3, notably Cebu Pacific and Philippines.

Thats odd. Must be the new A330 with increased MTOW. Airlines always hunting for profits at the cost of the passengers comfort. Terrible. 3-3-3? Thats so weird. Can you still call that an A330? Haha. What an insult to the real A330 because it was developed for 2-4-2. SOY Airbus.

ย 

So to correct myself the REAL A330 is always 2-4-2.

ย 

Okay let me say, I love the work AS does with the A330, as the A330 is my fave airliner from airbus, And I am super excited about this plane. Just have one question. Since I am very new on this thread, Will the wing flex be improved from the P3D version ?? is it possible for the community to enhance the Wing flex if AS does not ?? :3

5 hours ago, Justin Payen said:

Okay let me say, I love the work AS does with the A330, as the A330 is my fave airliner from airbus, And I am super excited about this plane. Just have one question. Since I am very new on this thread, Will the wing flex be improved from the P3D version ?? is it possible for the community to enhance the Wing flex if AS does not ?? :3

Yeah they said that would add/improve wingflexย 

• Aerosoft
8 hours ago, Justin Payen said:

ย 

Complex issue because I simply have never seen any wing flex that is even close to realistic (most of all the movement Herz is always wrong), but we do use the new MSFS animations for that. Also more aimed at effect then realism, but better.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

• Aerosoft
18 hours ago, Svend Loggerhead said:

Will there be a pause at TOD feature built-in? If not, I have an external application, but itโ€™s nice to have an inbuilt and precise version.

ย 

Yes should not be an issue.

• Like 3