Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

12 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Do click to see full details!

Please login to display this image.

Oh my god!!! Oh my god!!! Come to papa!!!

Shut up and take my money!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Do click to see full details!

I looked at the photos it's really too pretty the details are incredible it's the final rendering or there is still work to do congratulations for the work and the sharing of the photos

• Aerosoft
56 minutes ago, nonoamg said:

I looked at the photos it's really too pretty the details are incredible it's the final rendering or there is still work to do congratulations for the work and the sharing of the photos

That should be the final.

• Like 5

Thank you very much @Mathijs Kok for keeping us up to date about the process! Appreciate it!

I have a question about the engine types. On the latest previews, we only see Rolls-Royce Trent 700 engines. Can we expect only these at release or also the PW4000 and GE CF6?

My sincerest apologies if this question has been asked before!

Can't wait for the final product, keep up the good work! :)

• Aerosoft
12 hours ago, THECHIEF1003 said:

Thank you very much @Mathijs Kok for keeping us up to date about the process! Appreciate it!

I have a question about the engine types. On the latest previews, we only see Rolls-Royce Trent 700 engines. Can we expect only these at release or also the PW4000 and GE CF6?

On release only the Trent engines planned.

• Thanks 2

mathijs it would be possible to have a video of a landing or a takeoff in wing view or seen cockpit when the work is finished well a preview if that and possible thank you

Guys! Stop asking for the release date (no answer for good reasons) and for liveries. You can surely download every livery you want on Flightsim once the bird is published. Those requests are just annoying and reduce the quality of this forum.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

On 12/1/2022 at 12:27 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

That should be the final.

Mathijs, how are the systems going on though. Are they closing in or its just the model that is done and final. Is a percentage of completion of the systems to much asked or you have an idea? Thank you🙏