Upper Wind Forecast not available

Hello,

After updating to version 2.04 in every flight I plan there is always the red message "Upper Wind Forecast not available". 

I'm using Active sky weather, is there anybody else with this issue or i am the only one?

In v. 2.03 i've never had this issue.

Thanks in advance and merry xmas,

Ricky 

Please login to display this image.

• Upvote 1

My mistake, the upper winds were cached from the PFPX online weather.

I cannot recall if this problem existed previously as forecasting is not available from the PFPX/AS implementation.

I don't believe it is a bug it is just informing you that the plan is computed without an upper wind forecast that has not existed when using an addon weather engine.

It is however a change from previous versions.

21 minutes ago, srcooke said:

I don't believe it is a bug it is just informing you that the plan is computed without an upper wind forecast that has not existed when using an addon weather engine.

It is however a change from previous versions.

No it is not. v2.03 uses upper wind forecasts from activesky data file and it puts these data on released flight plan (can easily be checked). But v2.04 cannot solve same weather file somehow I do not know.  

4 minutes ago, grattis said:

No it is not. v2.03 uses upper wind forecasts from activesky data file and it puts these data on released flight plan (can easily be checked). But v2.04 cannot solve same weather file somehow I do not know.  

So on the map you can move the forecast slider in the same way as PFPX online weather ?

PFPX is using the static weather.txt file that does not contain upper wind forecasts over time, it is a static entry. Yes you see upper winds in the OFP based on the CURRENT snapshot.

On 25.12.2020 at 17:42, Riky FSX sagte:

Hello,

After updating to version 2.04 in every flight I plan there is always the red message "Upper Wind Forecast not available". 

I'm using Active sky weather, is there anybody else with this issue or i am the only one?

In v. 2.03 i've never had this issue.

Thanks in advance and merry xmas,

Ricky 

Please login to display this image.

Same issue here. Never had that in the former version with AS for waether. Very Anoying,

How can I get back 2.03 cause 2.04 is broken and it keeps on given me Upper Wind Forecast not available.
Plus if he already did PFDX 2.4 where is the latest version of MSFS2020. why does msfs2020 is the only one is left out.
SimBrief already has it on there but to PFPX is something just missing. 
New Flight Plan for your FMC INFO: RESERVES,  
 C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\FlightplanTemplates

PFPX 2020.rar

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use