PANC Causing CTD in V5

The new version of PANC for V5 is causing CTD with the PMDG 747 and AS Beta#2 .. My Computer locks with a CTD.. There is also a problem with the uninstall file see attached screenshot (i renamed to uninstall)

I have tried to unistall reinstall select and deslect options same problem.. I have Orbx Alaska install

If I dont load AS then everthing is fine... The strange thing is AS works fine with all other Airports and place across the world including Aerosoft airports . The problem only exists at PANC

Any suggestions would be grateful

Thanks

Andrew

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

It is possible that there is something wrong in ActivSky Beta or in the PMDG in this area, so that there code crash the P3D.

The scenery codes are well testet in V4 and only change in some part, special the Afcad is now V5 SDK conform compiled.

And the scenery codes are more or less static data, there is not much what can gernerate a crash.

Try to deactivate PANC by degister it via the Tool or uncheck it in the Option -> Add-ons menu and fly there with the default airport.

PS: Check this here, looks like that discussion:

And most certainly make Hifi aware as well, I also keep getting constant CTD's with the Active Sky beta for P3Dv5 in all other places,  such as HEGN, LGRP, etc.

• Developer
2 minutes ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

And most certainly make Hifi aware as well, I also keep getting constant CTD's with the Active Sky beta for P3Dv5 in all other places,  such as HEGN, LGRP, etc.

Thanks, that why it calls "BETA"

Appears to be a problem either with AS, PMDG or Orbx in this area.. I deactivated the PANC scenery and the CTD was still there..

Is it possible for some to test this to elimated any other issues on my side?

Thanks

Andrew

• Developer

Maybe you should check the forum of Hifi sim, there seams to be several reports of CTD based an there Activsky Beta. More helpful to discuss this there to help to fix it while the Beta Test you are part of. As our PANC is responsible, I close it here.

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived