PREPAR3D v5 compabibility

Capt. PERO

• Developer

DEUTSCH:

In den nächsten Tagen wird SIMstarter NG P3D erscheinen! Diese Version unterstützt P3D v4.5 und v5.0 und wird Verbesserungen und neue Features mit sich bringen. Details dazu folgen in den nächsten Tagen. Die neue Version wurde soeben an das BETA Team verteilt - parallel arbeiten wir an dem Installer.

Bis heute sind seit dem Produktstart des SIMstarter NG mehr als 65 kostenfreie Updates/Upgrades erschienen und SIMstarter NG unterstützt 15 Simulator Plattformen (vom FSX bis P3Dv4.5). Der Verkauf des SIMstarter NG wird mit erscheinen des SIMstarter NG P3D eingestellt und nicht mehr weiter entwickelt.

Nutzer des Flight Simulator X (FSX) - PREPAR3D v4.4 können weiterhin mit der Version 1.9.x arbeiten, der Support dieser Version wird allerdings ab dem 01.11.2020 eingestellt - neue Features sind nicht mehr geplant.

Kunden des SIMstarter NG können das neue Produkt SIMstarter NG P3D über ein rabattiertes Upgrade (5,03 EUR zzgl. MWSt.) erwerben. Kunden die in den letzten 30 Tagen (vor dem Tag der Veröffentlichung von SIMstarter NG P3D) SIMstarter NG gekauft haben, erhalten ein kostenfreies Upgrade.

Update 22.04.2020: Aufgrund des Shopsystems haben wir den Upgrade-Preis von 5,00 EUR + MwSt. auf 5,03 EUR + MwSt. angepasst. Ich hoffe, das passt allen...

ENGLISH:

In the next days SIMstarter NG P3D will be released! This version supports P3D v4.5 and v5.0 and will bring improvements and new features. Details will follow in the next days. The new version has just been distributed to the BETA team - in parallel we are working on the installer.

65 free updates/upgrades have been released since the launch of SIMstarter NG and SIMstarter NG supports 15 simulator platforms (from FSX to P3Dv4.5). The sale of SIMstarter NG will be discontinued with the release of SIMstarter NG P3D and will not be further developed.

Users of Flight Simulator X (FSX) - PREPAR3D v4.4 can still work with version 1.9.x, but support for this version will be discontinued as of November 1, 2020 - new features are not planned.

SIMstarter NG customers can purchase the new product SIMstarter NG P3D via a discounted upgrade (5,03 EUR + VAT).  Customers who have purchased SIMstarter NG within the last 30 days (from the day SIMstarter NG P3D is published) will receive a free upgrade.

Update 22.04.2020: Depending on the shop system we adjusted the Upgrade price from 5,00 EUR + VAT to 5,03 EUR + VAT. Hope that suites you... 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Developer
vor 2 Stunden , Ray Proudfoot sagte:

Hello Peter,

I have P3D v3.4 as well as v4.5. I will probably buy v5 once the major vRAM bug has been resolved.

Will the new version of SimStarter support v3, 4 and 5?

SIMstarter NG P3D will support v4.5 and v5. But you can run both in parallel (and I would). Using NG for 3.4 and NG P3D for v4.5 and v5.

It was time to cut off old pigtails. 🙂

I will show the changed list soon and hope to release soon as I know most of you are waiting for it...

It would be appreciated if you could post a notice in this thread when SIMstarter NG is released & available at Simmarket.

I rely heavily on this excellent  product to organize & control all of my P3D scenery/airports.

Thank you

W

• Developer

Short status:

• BETA tests are doing well so far
  • Change/Feature List > 30 items 🙂
  • Installer ready

Some of the BETA team where not able to test so far - I will wait for them. In addition we need to prepare the shop. But I am confident, that everything will be ready soon (some day < 10). Sorry for waiting but I don't wanna release "Bananaware"...

• Developer

Short status:

• The Release Candidate 1 was handed over to the BETA Team
  • all tested and replied (thanks to the team)
  • I may need to release with manual with older screenshots. This would be adjusted in next updates
  • Aerosoft is doing a great job (Thanks to Mathijs, Andreas and Marie) - we may can release on friday 🙂

See: 

• Developer

Final status:

vor 10 Stunden , Capt. PERO sagte:

Ich habe 2016 SimstarterNG gekauft, die Bestellung wird mir aber  auf aerosoft.com nicht angezeigt.

Habe in den Lesezeichen noch aerosoft-shop.com gespeichert gehabt, da kann ich meine SimstarterNG Bestelluing sehen.

Wie stelle ich das jetzt an, mit dem Rabatt für die neue Version?

• Deputy Sheriffs
55 minutes ago, r0xbeat said:

Wie stelle ich das jetzt an, mit dem Rabatt für die neue Version?

Das wird auf der Produktseite beschrieben:

Please login to display this image.

In Deinem Shop Account findest Du oben auf der "Sofortdownloads" Seite den Link auf die Bestellungen im alten Shop:

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Timonier1955 said:

I see on the Aerosoft shop the product is well present but the product is currently not available.

It’s just a question ?

Please read the third post above yours ;) 

6 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Please read the third post above yours ;) 

Hello Tom,

I've already readed this post yesterday evening.

So I see : release planned the 24th of April ... it's today :)

If I click on the link I see this page with the remark : this product is currently unavailable ;)

Regards

Marc

Hallo Pero,

habe mir die neue Vers. 1.9.5.2 heruntergeladen. Beim Installieren wird allerdings nur die V4.5 zur Auswahl gestellt?!

Gruß

Joachim

• Developer
Vor 1 Stunde, F/OJoe sagte:

Hallo Pero,

habe mir die neue Vers. 1.9.5.2 heruntergeladen. Beim Installieren wird allerdings nur die V4.5 zur Auswahl gestellt?!

Gruß

Joachim

Die neue Version lautet 2.0.0.175. Hast Du ein Upgrade gekauft? Der Text oben sollte weitere Erläuterungen geben.

Archived