Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Cpt Bambi

A330, landing lights not illuminating ground.

Hi, getting a strange problem with my A330.

I've noticed that upon approach to landing my landing lights are not illuminating the ground, however once i'm on the ground and toggle the landing light switch off then on again they show up.

I'm using p3dv4 HF2 and the latest at time of writing ver 1.0.0.7.

Also using FS2 crew ver 3.6b i think it was.

Hello Cpt Bambi,

Does this concern all the landing lights switches (turnoff, main landing lights, nose light) or just one of them?

Does this happen at every airport (default and addon)?

Have you turned on HDR in P3D?

HDR is on I only fly to and from Addon airports so not tried on default yet, however i own many airports from different developers, uk2000, Fsdreamteam, aerosoft, orbx ect and it happens at all of them.

Can you please give an example where it should happen? Screenshot from inside (cockpit view) and outside.

12 hours ago, Cpt Bambi said:

HDR is on

Sorry, I meant Dynamic Lights.

7 hours ago, mopperle said:

Can you please give an example where it should happen? Screenshot from inside (cockpit view) and outside.

Sorry, I meant Dynamic Lights.

They are yes.

If this happens on every airport it can only mean some standard file of the sim is not standard. Tweaked effects and shaders can cause this. We seen it many many times.

On 2/9/2020 at 6:06 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

If this happens on every airport it can only mean some standard file of the sim is not standard. Tweaked effects and shaders can cause this. We seen it many many times.

It's odd though, if i toggle them off then on again once i'm on the ground they work correctly.

I checked it yesterday on a night flight to EDDK and they illuminated the ground on short final without toggling the switches.

2020-2-10_10-44-1-784.jpg

10 hours ago, mopperle said:

I checked it yesterday on a night flight to EDDK and they illuminated the ground on short final without toggling the switches.

2020-2-10_10-44-1-784.jpg

Mine isn't for some reason, thinking about it though i wonder if fs2 crew has something to do with it?

I normally let the FO operate them, I'll try doing it myself next time and see what happens.

10 hours ago, keeshan said:

how to increase the STROBE lights

Please do not hijack others topic, with a unrelated question. Open your own topic and explain in detail what you mean.