!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

I have now installed the last Airbus update. Looking at the Fuel Planner, I noticed that the TOW %MAC, ZFW% MAC and the TRIM values are different from those shown for the previous version. I could verify this as I had noted the values for a recent flight. Why is this so? Were the older values incorrect?

Regards,

Domingos

12 minutes ago, dnunes said:

I have now installed the last Airbus update. Looking at the Fuel Planner, I noticed that the TOW %MAC, ZFW% MAC and the TRIM values are different from those shown for the previous version. I could verify this as I had noted the values for a recent flight. Why is this so? Were the older values incorrect?

Regards,

Domingos

Yes, this is true.  We're currently testing an upcoming update with more tailored trim values.

Hello Dave,

Just wondering about the status of the "upcoming update"?

I flew from EGLL-LSZH today with a TOW of 75116 kgs.  The Trim and ZFW%MAC numbers seemed somewhat extreme!

Many thanks....

347920173_FuelPlanner.thumb.PNG.1c75312e8e8807f73a1fbe66f5ab3b1b.PNG

6 minutes ago, ianor said:

Just wondering about the status of the "upcoming update"?

It's in testing at the moment.  Most of the team returned from the Holidays over last week so things are gearing back up behind the scenes.  As sure as we're happy with the Fuel Planner the update will get pushed out.  Even after the updated fuel planner comes out, I still recommend using SimBrief to determine the amount of fuel (our Fuel Planner is just way too basic) and then enter the Simbrief Calculated fuel under "TOTAL" in the lower right corner and then select Generate Loadsheet, and once in the aircraft, Load and Fuel page, select INIT Loadsheet.  I'm aware the Trim is whacked, which as far as Im concerned is the real reason for our needing to update it.

I'm very delinquent on getting a Airbus Fuel Planning video out... I was down with a rather horrible cold last week, but as I'm feeling better I will try and get that video out to conincide with the forthcoming Airbus update.

Best wishes!

Many thanks Dave for your ultra fast and helpful response. Glad to hear that you are feeling better.

I have had no problems using your Fuel Planner for the A319/A320 and A321. However, in future I will now also obtain a fuel figure from Simbrief for comparison purposes.

Kind regards

16 minutes ago, ianor said:

Many thanks Dave for your ultra fast and helpful response. Glad to hear that you are feeling better.

I have had no problems using your Fuel Planner for the A319/A320 and A321. However, in future I will now also obtain a fuel figure from Simbrief for comparison purposes.

Kind regards

You are most welcome!