Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

GamerPlayFSX

EFB Problems

Hello, I installed aerosoft a330 pro on my p3d, but the efb shows an error (err_file_not_found (-6)) and a path where some files are supposed to be needed, that is, the information on the efb screen, I have checked that path and the files are there, and I can't find a solution to my problem, I thank you for your collaboration

IMG-20191209-WA0107.jpeg

Just to be sure, while your username is "GamerPlayFSX", did you install the A330 Pro in P3D 4.5 HF2?

So problem is a special character in your username. Maybe there is a solution in the future.

I clarify that the username of my PC is "Cristhian Ordóñez ", my account has the name of my youtube channel, the a330 I installed in the v4.5.13.32097, since I don't know the v4.5 HF2 version, and a couple of friends works correctly in the version I have, I hope this problem has a solution soon, I will continue looking for a solution, thank you.

I would not waste a lot of time looking for a solution as we are now pretty sure the cause are the 'non-standard' characters.  Add another thing to a beta test next time, find people who have lower ascii document folder names!

• Thanks 1

It wont take long then there is a small update for the EFB available. We are testing it now and in case everything works, you will see it tomorrow.

Guys, it would be useful to not only call it P3D v4.5 HF2 because this is NOT what Lockheed calls it. When you look up the installed version you should have v4.5.13.32097. That is the latest and greatest. Mathijs, maybe you can amend the system reqs if you have not done so already.

Hello,
that's what the EFB looks like to me. Nothing changes, no matter what I do.
Current version P3D 4.5 HF2 and the latest update for the A330.
What else can I do?

image.thumb.jpeg.a73d197718f1ffc1682d913dbafd6dde.jpeg

3 hours ago, Flieger01 said:

Hello,
that's what the EFB looks like to me. Nothing changes, no matter what I do.

And you are on 1.0.0.1?

6 hours ago, Kostap said:

Guys, it would be useful to not only call it P3D v4.5 HF2 because this is NOT what Lockheed calls it. When you look up the installed version you should have v4.5.13.32097. That is the latest and greatest. Mathijs, maybe you can amend the system reqs if you have not done so already.

Of course it has its own version number but Lockheed for sure refers to it that way to differentiate between P3D V4.5, P3D V4.5 HF1 and P3D V4.5 HF2. As many people don't even know where to find rhe version number we decided calling it what Lockheed calls it makes good sense.

image.png

Of 

• Like 1

Then we have no idea at this moment. We have simply never seen this before.

uhhh wait, can you give me the path to your documents folder?

Vor 1 Stunde, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Then we have no idea at this moment. We have simply never seen this before.

uhhh wait, can you give me the path to your documents folder?

C:/User/My Name/Documents/Aerosoft/....

I've noticed:
I can use the space bar and the mouse to look around in the cockpit and in the outside view and also zoom in.
As soon as I click on the EFB tablet, the green LED lights up and the mouse and spacebar no longer work.

After another click everything is ok again.

Found something else.
When I'm in the A330 and choose another plane, e.g. the A320 my P3D crashes.

People with file not found issue. Please provide 2 files:

• user_files.txt located in Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX EFB\A330\assets\userdox
  • user_links.txt located in Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX EFB\A330\assets\userlinks

They shall hold the clue to solving this issue.

vor 3 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

Your system name  is 'my name'?

no, my real name "andre" ist the right one

14 hours ago, RobsonM said:

• user_files.txt located in Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX EFB\A330\assets\userdox
  • user_links.txt located in Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX EFB\A330\assets\userlinks

my two files:

user_files.txt

user_links.txt

thank you

On 11.12.2019 at 19:27, RobsonM sagte:

Here are my two files:

thanks

user_links.txt user_files.txt