We got a new video from World of Aircraft: Glider Simulator and are asking for some alpha/beta testers! Check this post.

 

Jump to content
Pavel1971

Scenery airport Poprad-Tatry, LZTT for flight simulator P3D v4+

Recommended Posts

While testing the Kosice airport is in progress, I decided to announce a new project that I started to work on. This is Poprad-Tatry LZTT Airport.
Today, the runway is ready, airport facilities are being created.
I plan to finish Scenery in January 2020.
I will periodically talk about the progress of work.
So far, a few screenshots.

 

Sk1.jpg

Sk2.jpg

Sk3.jpg

Sk5.jpg

Sk6.jpg

Sk7.jpg

Sk8.jpg

Sk9.jpg

Sk10.jpg

Sk11.jpg

Sk13.jpg

Sk12.jpg

 

Sk15.jpg

Sk16.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In parallel with the correction of comments that are to the Kosice airport, I create units for Poprad-Tatry. In the screenshots of wind sock, navigation equipment, transmissometry which will be in scenery

 

Sings6.JPG

Sings7.JPG

Sings8.JPG

Sings9.JPG

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Outline for today. By the end of the project, I want to add grass cover to the unpaved runway, edit the GP. I will do this when the overall picture is visible.
In October - November I will be engaged in the construction of buildings
 

Sings17.JPG

Sings18.JPG

Sings19.JPG

Sings20.JPG

Sings22.JPG

Sings23.JPG

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This looks really good!  And that airport is in a neat setting, Tatry area.

 

If I may ask, how easy was it for you to get pictures of the airport and airport objects/buildings?   For example, the radar structures -- did they let you go out there and take pics right next to the radar and radar buildings?  Or did you rely on some internet source for photos?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You'll gona get huge customer's base in Poland for Tatry-Poprad, I promise :D

 

&

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/25/2019 at 8:58 PM, Mace_RB said:

This looks really good!  And that airport is in a neat setting, Tatry area.

 

If I may ask, how easy was it for you to get pictures of the airport and airport objects/buildings?   For example, the radar structures -- did they let you go out there and take pics right next to the radar and radar buildings?  Or did you rely on some internet source for photos?

 


Thanks for the nice comment.

I have collected many videos, photos of the flying club which is located in Poprad. On one of them was clearly visible radar.
I want to go to Poprad this winter.
 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2019 at 5:51 PM, CaptKornDog said:

Looks good.

Thanks!
The volume of work that needs to be completed is already visible. Poprad will be ready in the spring of 2020. Scenery will include an airport, city, animation of airfield equipment and people.
I think LZTT will be an interesting project for many P3D users.

LZTT1.JPG

LZTT2.JPG

LZTT3.JPG

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks very nice! But please, no reflection on a dry ground, runway, apron or whatever. ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Looks very nice! But please, no reflection on a dry ground, runway, apron or whatever. ;)

 

Indeed, those are becoming paint in the a**. Close to all developers do them nowadays, but have you ever seen the sun reflect on a dry road, parking lot, etc. in this way?
You haven't and you never will. Because it does not happen in real life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

 

Indeed, those are becoming paint in the a**. Close to all developers do them nowadays, but have you ever seen the sun reflect on a dry road, parking lot, etc. in this way?
You haven't and you never will. Because it does not happen in real life.


What do you say about these photos? It is a sunset. I think that if I were photographing not from a car, the effect of sunlight was the same.

IMG_8615.JPG

IMG_8616.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Pavel1971 said:


What do you say about these photos? It is a sunset. I think that if I were photographing not from a car, the effect of sunlight was the same.

 

I say the same which I said ealier already. The difference between your photos and the screenshots is obvious.

 

The white markings on the road are a little more reflective, but the concrete is not.

The sun is right above the horizon in your pictures, so you get maximum reflectivity. And I see a huuuuge difference between the screenshot and your photos, even though in the screenshots the sun is even further up, meaning less reflections than if it was as far down as in the photos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

 

I say the same which I said ealier already. The difference between your photos and the screenshots is obvious.

Nothing like this. I did not have a good opportunity to choose an exposure, point the camera, the car was traveling at speed. But even in these photos the sun's rays are visible on the pavement. There are traces of rubber on the runway, gas jets from the engines and they have reflective properties.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Pavel1971 said:

Nothing like this. I did not have a good opportunity to choose an exposure, point the camera, the car was traveling at speed. But even in these photos the sun's rays are visible on the pavement. There are traces of rubber on the runway, gas jets from the engines and they have reflective properties.

 

Well, indeed they do, however by far not as much as you're showing. Indeed it is more of a subtle effect than any clearly visible reflection. Pictures can't capture this, you have to see it with your own eye.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

 

Well, indeed they do, however by far not as much as you're showing. Indeed it is more of a subtle effect than any clearly visible reflection. Pictures can't capture this, you have to see it with your own eye.

Perhaps you `re right. I will try to work on this effect and make it not so pronounced. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So far, the results of Flashing Lights and halo on the runway.
I would like to turn on the FSL during the day in bad weather. I need to study this task.

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The approved project of the administrative building and the passenger terminal :) 
All work on them is still ahead ;) 

LZTT6.JPG

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2019 at 8:13 PM, Emanuel Hagen said:

 

Well, indeed they do, however by far not as much as you're showing. Indeed it is more of a subtle effect than any clearly visible reflection. Pictures can't capture this, you have to see it with your own eye.


I edited the asphalt. Your point of view regarding these corrections is important!
Grass was also edited. The seasonality of the grass covers three periods: winter (the grass is slightly covered with snow); spring - summer (grass with wildflowers); Autumn (grass without flowers).

P.S. On the screens, asphalt at different times of the day.

 

LZTT9.JPG

LZTT10.JPG

LZTT11.JPG

LZTT12.JPG

LZTT14.JPG

LZTT13.JPG

LZTT15.JPG

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Pavel1971 said:


I edited the asphalt. Your point of view regarding these corrections is important!
Grass was also edited. The seasonality of the grass covers three periods: winter (the grass is slightly covered with snow); spring - summer (grass with wildflowers); Autumn (grass without flowers).

P.S. On the screens, asphalt at different times of the day.

 

Looks very good! Great job!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poprad city.
Much remains to be done in the city itself. This is the railway station, the city polyclinic in the territory of which there is a helipad, a number of other buildings.

 

LZTT16.JPG

LZTT17.JPG

LZTT18.JPG

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...