Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Miguel_V

Airbus 1.2.5.1 update

As in UPDATE today you could upgrade to 1.2.5.1 both versions of the AIRBUS and I have both, I upgraded the A318-319 first and made a flight with an A318 CFM a flight of about 600nm to FL245 and with Active Sky weather, everything has worked perfectly without any Failure. Since in the dos it is the same update, I will apply it on the A320-321, I will perform on the same flight with an A320 CFM.

Hello,

yes i fotgotten to enable the esperimental updates in the settings.

Excuse me....Is it necessary again to save liveries before running the update.?

Michel

18 hours ago, mtlt said:

Excuse me....Is it necessary again to save liveries before running the update.?

Yes.

On 9/17/2019 at 10:13 AM, Tom A320 said:

You need to enable the experimental updates in the settings.

Hello Tom,

Can you suggest why my Aersoft Updater doesn't run and what I might do to resolve the issue? This has started to happen since update to v1.2.5.0.....I'd love to install the latest experimental version. Thanks for yor help! 

Please post a screenshot of your Updater window, having the Airbus selected and the text on the right side completely visible. 

So the update is out since tuesday and it isn't written anywhere else than in this post. In the main forum page, announcement section, it's still "1.2.5.0 available" 

Could be possible next time make it more visible?