MCDU4; No "Start Boarding" Light

Hoffie3000

MCDU4 in Version=1.2.5.0

The "Start Boarding" button is not illuminated since the penultimate version and also in this version.
Can anyone confirm this?

It does no matter what Aircraft state I choose.

Please login to display this image.

Regards, Wolfgang

You've noticed that "CARGO" and "FUEL" are in green, WITHOUT FULL, finished almost halfway both. Did you press either one to finish? if it's not, the fault may be greater than what you expose.

At this stage of Aircraft preparing Start Boarding, Fuel and Cargo blinking green till the action is done. The screenshot of course can not show this, but the Start Boarding Button stay only orange.

• Deputy Sheriffs

1. Did you make a fresh install of the Airbus and delete any remaining aircraft folders?

2. Diy you copy over any saved files, like aircraft.cfg from prvious installations?

3. In which path is the Airbus installed?

1. Yes, as suggested from Aerosoft

2. No

3. H:\Prepar3D_v4_Professional\Ecosystem\aerosoft\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional  (this is the Folder were all my Aerosoft Busses are installed)

Well, that is not a Problem for me. I just wait for the next version and test the current version until then 🙂

The Boarding light stays Orange while Boarding and orange when complete..(should it flicker green like the Cargo and fuel?) ..the Cargo and Fuel light flicker green then stays green once complete for me ....full reinstall of the Airbus v1.2.5 with a restart , no GSX .

Rich

Please login to display this image.

6 hours ago, Miguel_V said:

You've noticed that "CARGO" and "FUEL" are in green, WITHOUT FULL, finished almost halfway both. Did you press either one to finish? if it's not, the fault may be greater than what you expose.

im guessing the screen shot was taken while the Cargo and fuel lights were flickering green .. captured when it was green for a second.

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, keenrw said:

should it flicker green like the Cargo and fuel?

Yes it is also blinking

2 hours ago, Hoffie3000 said:

H:\Prepar3D_v4_Professional\Ecosystem\aerosoft\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional

It is not recommended to install inside the P3D mainfolder. For all addons (aircrafts and sceneries), lwhich support the new installation methode, like the Airbus, you should create a folder outside P3D like ...\P3D Addons and point the installer to this location.

1 hour ago, mopperle said:

Yes it is also blinking

It is not recommended to install inside the P3D mainfolder. For all addons (aircrafts and sceneries), lwhich support the new installation methode, like the Airbus, you should create a folder outside P3D like ...\P3D Addons and point the installer to this location.

On mine its not blinking just staying Orange unlike the Cargo and fuel which is green and blinking like Hoffie3000 said  and My Airbus is installed in the default location .... Documents/Aerosoft etc ...and a fresh install to 1.2.5 as recomended

Rich

• Deputy Sheriffs

Unfortunately I cannot reproduce the mentioned issue. If I load the plane in the TURNAROUND STATE all three fields on the right side of the MCDU LOAD- and FUEL menu are white. I then manually enter PAX, CARGO and FUEL (LSK1-3L) and the fields colour changes to orange. If I then start the loading process using LSK1-3R they all start green blinking until the ACT value is identical with numbers manually entered. The same happens if I use INIT LOADSHEET instead of manually entering the values. So please tell me what are you making different than described before......

Regards,

Rolf 

Rolf that´s funny, I'm doing the same thing as you - but the result is different.

But without Loadsheet.

In the meantime I uninstalled the installation and reinstalled Airbus, unfortunately with the same result.
The "Start Boarding" display remains orange.

It doesn't matter if I load a default aircraft first and switch from there to the Airbus, or select the Airbus directly.

I don't like to mention it, but it's strange when functions that have worked for many versions suddenly don't work anymore.  

Wolfgang

11 minutes ago, Hoffie3000 said:

Rolf that´s funny, I'm doing the same thing as you - but the result is different.

But without Loadsheet.

In the meantime I uninstalled the installation and reinstalled Airbus, unfortunately with the same result.
The "Start Boarding" display remains orange.

It doesn't matter if I load a default aircraft first and switch from there to the Airbus, or select the Airbus directly.

I don't like to mention it, but it's strange when functions that have worked for many versions suddenly don't work anymore.  

Wolfgang

Same , reinstalled .. installed .. reinstalled etc , same result each with a reboot after and run as an admin ...i have had the Airbus for quite a while so like to think im used to how to set it up. so im scatching my head here wondering if im missing a step but im sure im not.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Very strange. I will do another fresh installtion today evening and check again, with GSX and without GSX.

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, after a fresh install of version 1.2.5.0 and not using GSX, everything worked as expected.

Will do another test today evevning in combination with GSX.

ok hmm .. ermm i will try again with a fresh reinstall (done 4 already)  .. are there any files that i need to manually delete? as when i reinstall it i just uninstall it via the control panel and dont remove any folders..maybe a left over file is causing it....i have the airbus for FSX too so i never know what folders i can remove or not.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ok, to make it a bit clearer:

When you install the Airbus Pro, files are installed in 2 locations:

(1) the folder where you point the installer to. Ideally this should be a folder outside P3D. This folder contains only aircraft relevant files

(2) under ...User\Documents\Aerosoft\General; these files/folders are generic files used by all Airbus products

When you run the uninstaller, the files in (1) are deleted automatically, if there any files/folders left, delete them manually

The folder in (2) gets usually not deleted. To rule out all possibilities I suggest that you backup the subfolder "A3XX Flightplans" to keep your stored flightplans. Then delete the entire "General" folder, reboot your PC and make a fresh install.

Thanks for the info , uninstalled it again and reinstalled it .. still the same . here are the steps i used

1) uninstalled via the CP .. then renamed the general folder so the the installer will make a new one.

2) rebooted

3) installed the 318/319 as admin

4) rebooted

5) installed the 320/321 as admin

6) rebooted

7) installed Navigraph 1908 as admin

8 ) used the config to set the airbus to use navigraph ,unticked Force ECAM etc..and ticked realistic company route

9) ran the fuel config to set my fuel etc

10) loaded up the airbus 320 airbus colours and set turn around state and clicked on the load button ..... Boarding still remained Orange while the others blinked green

Thanks

Rich

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just made a video showing eveything works as expected: A320 Airbus Livery, v 1.2.5.0, no GSX:

And TBH I have no idea why it doesnt work on your system. Something must be different.

Please login to view this video.

Well, i installed the 1.2.5.0 exact as Otto described, including deleting the General-Folder - no success.

But let me ask how do you get your Airbus installation file. Via internal Aerosoft Network for developers or as a normal user via Shop account?

This would explain for me the differences due we have not exact the same version. 

How shure are you that the guy building the installer have used or get the right version? In the past exact his was happens with the CRJ from Hans.

Wolfgang

• Deputy Sheriffs
31 minutes ago, Hoffie3000 said:

But let me ask how do you get your Airbus installation file. Via internal Aerosoft Network for developers or as a normal user via Shop account?

I used exactly the same version as you which comes from my personal shop account. No „developer edition“.

And thats the reason why I do not understand what the different is.

Archived