GSX.cfg for Aerosoft A320 CFM Professional - testing and working

egcc

Hi everyone,

I was getting annoyed trying to get the cargo doors and messages to work correctly so I sat down and created my own profile for the CFM engined A320. You can of course use this for the other models too, though some tweaking may be needed.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/4871-gsxcfg-for-aerosoft-a320-cfm-professional/

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thanks for uploading this here! What do you think of uploading this file into the download area of the forum page and just link to that download from there?

The advantage would be, that the downloads provide versioning, so it would be possible to keep track of any changes and improvements.

• Deputy Sheriffs
5 minutes ago, Marshall01 said:

Does this mean Aerosoft no longer have influence and ties with FSDT to do a professional job with the four versions in question of the  320/321?

No, it just means that a forum user (egcc) has provided his own created config file to the community. Nothing more and nothing less.

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, egcc said:

Hi everyone,

I was getting annoyed trying to get the cargo doors and messages to work correctly so I sat down and created my own profile for the CFM engined A320. You can of course use this for the other models too, though some tweaking may be needed.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/4871-gsxcfg-for-aerosoft-a320-cfm-professional/

Contact us on support@aerosoft.com and we'll give you a free download to show we appreciate what you done!

Yes the folder Airplanes has to be created.

The gsx.cfg  is in the airplanes folder.

The airplanes folder is created as soon as you use the gsx airplane editor in any shape or form. Note you have to do this for each version. Four in total.

Archived