Next Update ?

please considered to fix also the time/fuel on MFD that have some bugs...I can't replicate the bugs now because I don't have enough time for a flight; I can make some shots more later

You're doing a fine job correcting the bugs as they get reported - a real sterling job!

Could you also correct the bug that prevents airport CYTZ (Billy Bishop, Toronto City Airport) from showing up in the CRJ nav database? FSX:SE, and PFPX, know that CYTZ exists, and Simbrief can write a CRJ 700/900 flghtplan in CRJ's format, but the CRJ doesn't show it on it's PFD/Navdata. (It's kind of strange to fly Toronto's airspace with CYTZ missing from the display).

Keep up the good work!

Marco

20 minutes ago, marcognition said:

You're doing a fine job correcting the bugs as they get reported - a real sterling job!

Could you also correct the bug that prevents airport CYTZ (Billy Bishop, Toronto City Airport) from showing up in the CRJ nav database? FSX:SE, and PFPX, know that CYTZ exists, and Simbrief can write a CRJ 700/900 flghtplan in CRJ's format, but the CRJ doesn't show it on it's PFD/Navdata. (It's kind of strange to fly Toronto's airspace with CYTZ missing from the display).

Keep up the good work!

Marco

Minimum runway length for nearby airports defaults to 4.000 ft. Longest runway in CYTZ is just 12 ft shorter. :P You can change that setting in the FMS, 'DEFAULTS' page, 3rd sub-page.

I'm happy for the most part but the one thing that annoys me is inconsistency in hiding the yoke. Its almost like a ritual I have to go through and then it doesn't always work :-)

Richard

23 minutes ago, RichWalls said:

I'm happy for the most part but the one thing that annoys me is inconsistency in hiding the yoke.

It's a strange issue.  For instance I've been flying the CRJ for well over a year and I can't reproduce this issue, not once! But I believe Hans has done some work on this that will hopefully fix this issue for those who have it.

Archived