Preview : Aerosoft Dillingham

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi looks great 2 questions?

1. will this use addon manager?

2. I use megascenery hawaii X for fsx, will this go okay with that?

I don't know about the Addon Manager (that's Mathijs's territory), but the scenery works great with Megascenery Hawaii. In fact, I have them running together right now seamlessly. I believe I used the same base data for my aerial shots that they did, so it's almost impossible to see where one stops and the other starts.

2. I use megascenery hawaii X for fsx, will this go okay with that?

I use MegaScenery Hawaii too and it works great with Bills Dillingham. Here are a few examples of how they blend together.

Please click the image below for the full collection of pictures.

aero_dill_17.jpg

Bill,

I'm not surprised that my idea reflects historical truth, but I am flabbergasted you found that photo. Thank heaven our simulated flying on your new field won't be for the same reason those pilots were there.

Since you've obviously spent some time there, do you know what the reason for the long overrun is?

A bit off topic, maybe, but I'm curious/hopeful that someone will update Orcas Island for FSX :) Have you heard of any plans along that line?

Glenn

thanks Bill for the reply, thats great news and this sceneray looks amazing, looks like i will be spending alot more time on the island once this is released,

now all we need are some Mie Tie Tiki Hut bars lol, of course no drinking before flying hehe

8) Being an individual from Oahu Hawaii, and, being I have been using Dillingham Field as my homebase for some years, both in FS2004 and now FSX, it is sooooo wonderful that Mr. Bill Womack took my home under his wing. I wait for his beautiful addition with baited breath....

"Our Dillingham project, done by scenery wizard Bill Womack, will be released next week."

its next week any word?, hope no problems , im very anxious for this one.

thanks for all the great stuff!!

• Aerosoft
"Our Dillingham project, done by scenery wizard Bill Womack, will be released next week."

its next week any word?, hope no problems , im very anxious for this one.

thanks for all the great stuff!!

Check here: http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/re/ibosh...i?showd,,D10531

It's out.

Just a quick word to say "thanks" for the very well-done scenery! I actually stayed for a week at a camp on the beach less than a mile from Dillingham, and I can say that this scenery really looks the way it looks! Thanks again!!

Paul