Do I get the prize?

ChrisB

FS9

Aerosoft Lukla Scenery

Nemeth Brothers EC 120

Paint by me :wink: search "chris brisland" in the Avsim file library - there's a couple of other Lukla skins there too.

nice paint ;)

looks very fs9-like^^

i knew it's the EC120 - they use the EC135 for Air Rescue here in Germany (yellow with "ADAC" printed big'n'black on it)^^

is it freeware?

---EDIT---

i mean the yeti is very fs9-like, so the heli-skin is made by you? and the Yeti comes with Lukla?

so where do i get the helicopter then?

This picture is a hoax!

There are no such things as yetis. At least not in my Lukla scenery...

I spent hours flying, even after Sascha SHOWED me personally where it was. And I still can't find it... Truth of the matter is, this yetti doesn't exist in my virtual world. Maybe it was hunted for his fur or he just bought a house in the bahamas or something (no i fly there often, no sign of the yetti there either).

I will organize an online expedition to find it... gotta move my MI-8 up there again...

'Fraíd I can't, Chris - simply because I'd have to search just as much as you...

I have the payware version, but I think Nemeth host their freeware over at hovercontrol.com

Sorry, but I hope that helps.

There's also a few Nemeth helis over on Avsim - the AS350 is nice!

Well, being a German member I am surprised... I just checked and found this:

http://www.fs-aviation.de/Add-Ons/Reviews/...view_ec120.html

Took me a few seconds in Google and there appears to be a freeware DL link at the bottom of the page.

I don't know if that link works. But it may also be the case that Nemeth have withdrawn their freeware version? Just do a google search on "freeware nemeth ec 120". There are also many more responses to that search. Maybe you'll find one?

Or visit the Nemeth support forums on simflight.com and ask there?

Took me about thirty seconds to find it at Avsim. The filename is "nd_ec120b_fw.zip" - just put that into the file library search engine and it'll only return one file.

Ian P.

you might not have noticed but you get only textures by entering this...

so read twice, think AT LEAST once and THEN... write

If you are referring to IanP's mesage, I fear not. That link does bring up the Nemeth freeware EC120b. Perhaps you made a typo when transferring? See the screenie.

I have checked my suggested link on that review site. The link is dead. Sorry.

Oh and the Google search "freeware nemeth ec 120" brings a couple of hundred results - which I am not going to check.

OSU's link works fine too and brings up a DL for the EC120.

But at least there are two functioning links for the model DL here. Take a bit of patience Chris and you will find the freeware version.

thanks you two, I swear that it didn't work yesterday and I'm absolutely sure that I made NO typo.

PS: I didn't even know OSU's page, so I couldn't seek there, could I? thanks, anyway...

PSS: I'm fed up with google... mostly 99% of the links you get are useless. mostly the solution is right in the middle inbetween of the results and I don't want to look for hours and hours to find it...

PSSS: download in progress :mrgreen:

It's a nice little helo, I think you'll like it. I checked my link worked before posting it, having been caught out a few times with that one... ;)

Ian P.