Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

• Und noch ein Screenshot vom Chiemsee als Appetitanreger
    • View File TAM "Brazilian Football Confederation" PR-MAP Airbus A320 IAE TAM "Brazilian Football Confederation" PR-MAP   DO NOT ALTER, EDIT OR UPLOAD THIS PAINT TO ANY WEBSITE WITHOUT MY EXPLICIT PERMISSION.   Use AirbusX Extended Livery Manager. Follow the instructions in Readme!   Requests are paid!   http://www.texturasbrasileiras.com/ http://www.texturasbrasileiras.blogspot.com/ Submitter gustavoaguiar Submitted 06/19/19 Category Aerosoft A320/A321 professional liveries  
    • I asked about v4.4 not 4.5! I asked this because several users update Client only starting from 4.0 up to 4.5.12 and if I remember correctly, some of them started to have bad performance or something not working right. I can't tell if it's the CRJ, P3D or a "wrong" update procedure but the problems were gone with a full P3D uninstall / reinstall.   Can you list some of your addons that are not aircraft? Can you say the display resolution you play?   I repeat: I have realy no idea what could cause you those issues but since nobody jumps in this thread I would suggest you to start from scratch and find your culprit. 1. Disable all XML Addon's 2. Disable Scenery entries that are not in XML 3. Revert your textures / shaders / etc 4. Revert P3D Display config to default -Try out the CRJ-   5. If none of the above work, then you could try P3D "Delete generated files" option (but make backups of those files first) -Try out the CRJ-   6. If that didn't do the trick then nothing else remains but to uninstall P3D completely and try a full reinstall.   ************************* Other things to take into account: Looking at some benchmarks it seams that your CPU is little less single core effective than mine. You say your CPU is in 40-50% load and I'm guessing you are talking about the overall load. If yes then this is perfectly normal! Be aware that Windows can display the load of every single Core and Logical Core in Task manager. Switching to that view you should see Core 1 mostly at 100%...    
    • Meinst du im Taskmanager den Reiter "Prozesse", dort hat es viele Hintergrundprozesse oder meinst du den Reiter "Dienste" dort hat es recht viele, bei denen steht "Wird ausgeführt"   Diese Schriftarten sind bei mir nicht vorhanden: -AirbusClock -AirbusFCU2 -AirbusFCU3 -AirbusRMP
    • The next Update will include an automatic Update auf this Settings.