• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Hi Dave   Thanks for info I have an old PC that I had used recently to test out problems I was having with TacPack and I am pretty sure also IFR on my Games PC.  All I can remember is that  I upgraded TacPack to see if would fix IFR problems and ended up with  lots of TacPack problems so I built a FSX system on the spare PC and it to try and fix things, and I am pretty sure IFR did not work on spare PC during this testing. So I have just done a full Windows reset on the spare PC, Installed Standard FSX only and nothing else other than Lightning F6 and it works! Didn't check the fuel Dump as I couldn't get access to the switch Didn't check in flight IFR as not too easy to fly in this basic condition.   So now I am in a quandry as to whether I rebuild my games PC, when thinking about all the issues I have had with TacPack and head tracker etc. etc. and I would probably need to check things out at each stage of rebuild. When I come to think of it I have probably spent more time mucking about with FSX than actually using it. Things like landing on a carrier and building Leuchars QRA Shed which were pretty time consuming.    Thanks again for your help Cheers Chris      
    • Hi,   When loading the scenery,i've got a sign in front of the aircraft that says sam librairies need to be updated.   I've got sam installed but no clues where to install Sam libraries??   Any idea?   Regards.
    • Leaving on a Jet Plane A flight from Amsterdam to Barcelona on Vueling Of course to see the bigger picture [CLICK THE PIC].

Please login to display this image.

Hopefully, you enjoyed these images, your commentary is appreciated...Darryl
    • Ihr müsst die AppImage nicht unbedingt mit sudo starten. Setzt im Dateimanager bei der Objekteigenschaft die Option startbare Datei und startet einfach mit einem Doppelklick.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use